Darktrace Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 195 of over 195 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

How does your job/student experience relates to each point on the job description? Who is Darktrace? What interests you about Darktrace and the role? What do you know about Darktrace?

Interview Questions
  • What do you not like about Pyhton?
    Answer Question

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

Recruiter - Intro about yourself. Recruiter sends your resume and update to the HM. And the HM approves to move forward or deny. Technical Assignment - Only 2 hours. Hiring Manager - Consists of Behavioral and Technical Questions Recruiter

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Darktrace? What excites you about this role? Why is a manhole cover round? As a malicious threat actor, what are some steps you would do to try to find vulnerabilities in an organization?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Darktrace

Join the conversation on

Tech

240.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Darktrace~1059406
Join the conversation on

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

it was 4 stages - all informal stages. Easy process. Made me feel welcome. First stages started with HR, followed by the Director and then two other stages that helped decide what team was best.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

Had an initial interview call with someone from the UK. Their expectation is for this role to handle 35-45 reqs but the salary is no where near fair for that type of req load (75K range)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter, then I had a phone interview with a team lead, and lastly I had an in person interview with team lead

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, who kindly have a list of typical questions they ask at the in-person interview. Most of the questions asked were on the list so quite straightforward to prepare. Very fast response. Only negative is that they didn't expense travel to the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews. The first interview was a technical interview and the second interview was a behavioural interview. The interview process was a great experience overall, the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

Completed two interviews for the position. Did not receive the position and did not receive feedback or follow up. Reached out multiple times to see what was occurring within the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?

Darktrace

Application

I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

The interview process was relaxed and informal with good questions that where being asked the whole process was easy from applying to the interview. That's my whole review. No other words are needed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darktrace

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Darktrace

Interview

Starting with technical and gradually progressing to more general problem-solving/logic. Great interviewer, nice questions, very positive experience, minimal HR questions in the first round but got lots of info given about the company and why they're good to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Darktrace? What are the three types of pointers and why are they different?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Interviews

Darktrace Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Darktrace as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success Manager and Inside Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Cyber Technology Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Darktrace takes an average of 21 days when considering 113 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Cyber Defense Technology Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Darktrace according to 113 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.48%