Data-Core Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data-Core Systems Interview Questions

2.5

BI/DWH Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The Three round of interview has been conducted. The first round was technical. After cracking the first round I got selected for second. Some difficulties was there to answer the tricky question. Final round has been taken by Datacore CEO.

Interview Questions

• Can you participate Datacore to create a BI centre of excellance   1 Answer

Java Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (White Plains, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially there was a call from recruiter and send the job description.
    Got a call from Client on technical interview. Java Core and fundamentals
    Next personal interview with tech lead and other leads on technical and process.

Interview Questions

• Java Fundamental questions and concepts   1 Answer

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Interview followed by a Technical & HR Round and finally called for a Face to Face Technical Interview & HR Interview. The same day I was offered the job and discussed about the job formalities.

Interview Questions

• How is your communication skill   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy, mostly they see your communication skill. If you do not get a project, it is your risk. There would be a technical round, depending on the interviewer you might face some difficulty. But end of the day, interviewer are body-shopped to another vendor. So, they do not really care about your quality. If HR lady thinks you can earn money for her, then you would be selected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to US. Basically their actual employees do not know anything. So, there would be no tough question. They cant ask ..   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normally they do not negotiate

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by one of the employee in this company, i successfully completed two rounds of interview, and in the final interview they rejected me just because of not having certification., don't they know it when finalizing my resume, ? I will never apply for this company again.

Interview Questions

• general to your skill set, but at the end they will expect you to answer something not in your skill set   1 Answer

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Hiring is limited and interview Process is simple if you are just good in English.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Describe youself in some little word
    then Technical Questions
    Then Hr Round and Salary Negotiation
    Offer Letter and Joining date provided by HR Personnel
    Joining letter is Provided hand to hand at the time of joining

Interview Questions

• Describe youself in some little word   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data-Core Systems (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview- IQ/Intelligence Test-Personality Test-Skills Test-1:1 Interview