Data Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data Systems International Interview Questions

2.6

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Systems International.

Interview

Received phone interview on Thursday and HR staff is asking phone interview on Labor Day, and later she said it was a mistake. Reschedule to a week later for the interview, and same HR staff EMAILED me 1 minute before the interview and told me it was cancelled. Everything sounds like a joke for this company, and I will never consider any position from them again.

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I drove to Kansas City where DSI put me up for the night in the Hilton President. The night of my arrival, we were treated to dinner out with the HR Representatives that were to hire us. It was a very nice meal and a very relaxed social interaction. Alcoholic beverages were allowed and encouraged to break the ice.

After the meal, the next day was spent at the headquarters. Our group was split into two, with one group going on a tour of the office space and surrounding area and the other group beginning the interview process. I interviewed with three hiring managers and one software developer. There were minimal computer related questions asked, it seems they were more concerned with how I would fit in with the companies culture.

At lunch time our split groups met up again and we were treated to lunch at a local restaurant with the hiring managers. After both groups were done with the day, we gathered for a group photo and parted ways. It was a very pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

• The FizzBuzz Question and Computer Aptitude Battery were given. Other than that, all questions were get-to-know.   1 Answer

Software Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume to DSI through allied global services people, within 2 days i got a call from DSI HR and asked about my experience and background. Next day i got another call from DSI team leader and discussed more about my roles and previous experience. Then finally DSI arranged a face to face interview for half day at there location Kansas City, MO. They did all arrangement to fly Kansas City from my place.

The before interview started HR asked to write a aptitude test (around 1.30) then actual interview started with DSI management and leader and development team members.

Interview Questions

• DSI interviewer are very smart and clear what kind of questions to ask for the role they are trying to hire, I didn't face any general/simple interview questions (like what is class, Virtual functions, etc). Most of questions asked based on really time experiences, problem faced. and asked to write code for few problems.   Answer Question

I received the best offer from DSI, but due to some commitments with family not able to accepted.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Kansas City, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Wonderful process, basic over the phone interview went well too. They have a really incredible office and great staff of people! Very honest and down to earth.

Interview Questions

• There was process that observed your thinking skills and style, it wasn't difficult, it was the most fun of the entire process!   Answer Question

Wasn't the right fit at the time.

Infrastructure Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Kansas City, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

1. Resume Screen
    2. Phone Interview: Skills/Experience
    3. On-site interview

Interview Questions

• All of the interview questions were very easy and general.   Answer Question

EBS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Olathe, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

After I applied for this job I got a phone call pretty fats from HR. I was scheduled for a phone interview. The questions were about background, if someone told me about this position, why I want to work for Garmin. In a couple of days I got a call to be scheduled for an on site interview. The interview was with 3 managers. Mostly the questions were about my background, they keep asking for challenging situations in the past projects. They didn't really ask anything about the application. At the interview they told me that I will get an answer in a couple of days. It's more then a month and I didn't get any answer .... so I take as a no for this job.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult it was because the interview was around 3 hours, but no really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer C# Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Kansas City, MO) in December 2012.

Interview

HR conctacted me for the interview. after that there was a 1:1 with three of the software team members and another HR. first technical was more of getting to know my background and the second one was writing code. Explain about past projects.

Interview Questions

• Designing a recursive function, it was not difficult. But i was not sufficiently prepared. String builder vs string? wpf development. Language of Strength.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Data Systems International in January 2012.

Interview

ok, not more than normal, one phone interview and one in person interview, beyond that I recall whole lot lot of difficulty here. The I reall don't recall

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Data Systems International (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2010.

Interview

The key point is employee's referral or professional head hunter which will speed up all interview process. All questions are reasonalbe and can be found in web site. No much unexpected questions or difficult technical questions. But read through website is the basic homework to do. However, it is also the key of showing track record, selling skills, leadership capability of driving teams.

Interview Questions

• All questions are reasonalbe and can be found in web site. No much unexpected questions or difficult technical questions. But read through website is the basic homework to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR people will stick on their package level when discuss the package. In such kind of situation, tax issue can be raised or try to discuss other benefits