Datamatics Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Datamatics Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Datamatics Group

2.6

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datamatics Group.

Interview

2 Rounds of interview. Director and then Owner. Ask Stupid non sense questions than technical questions.Give resume. Give interview and you are select.You need Passport, good face good experience.
    Management is handled by people who are as good as kids. Always negotiate for money.
    They want highly skilled candidates to join immediately and terminate also immediately if you do not get project.

Java Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Group in April 2013.

Interview

Basic question about OOP Design pattern. All the basic about computer programming and debugging skills. Overall basic computer science. What was you last project and why you want to left yor previous employer

Interview Questions

• Explaint to us what is Object oriented programming? How do you start developing code?
      What are debugging techniques you have used so far?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Technical Test, Technical interview, HR interview, Interview by a white person and then by the CEO. CEO takes about 45 minutes of interviews and it was really a great experience,

Interview Questions

• it was many things they asked me in technical grounds but also asked me about my family and was concerned of me leaving them behind for 6 months,   1 Answer

Negotiation

not negotiated much/

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was 3 layer process with Telephonic HR, Telephonic Technical, Final HR round. Technical round was the actual interview with technical parameters, First HR Round was introductory. And last HR round was for the job confirmation and further selection completion process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Technology I worked on and about Project I worked on   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Very much process oriented - specially Visa processing was amazing

Interview Questions

• Written test was hard - But it was very much helpful as client asked same questions.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There are no good people there to take interview.Everyone is hr there.They dont have any technical knowlwdge to ask questions.They only do timepass.only one round was there for interview.They send offerletter.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.The overall experience was very bad there for interview.Director himself doesnot know what to ask.No communication skill .Ns are thereO proper management is there.No professional ethics are there.Totally cheap.The overall experience was verybad.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

- Telephonic Screening: Included basic Core Java Questions and Basic Tell me about yourself questions.
    - F2F at client place: Technical and Managerial.
    - HR Round: Salary negotiation

It took around 3 days to complete.

Interview Questions

• Questions on JQuery, PL/SQL, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle Queries   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Casual , targets , how many employees can u get. Basically they don't allow mass mails , so that they are not caught as to what fraud stuff they write in mails to hire the candidate , like submission of original degree, location , compensation . So they expect you to cold call and convince employees to take an onsite opportunity with a lower pay than wt he"s getting in a foreign land with no clue hhow fraudulent the company is .

Interview Questions

• Targets , closures , cold call and convince people   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not have a PF, it's only if you want it , and if you want it , they lessen your salary package, pay peanuts and expect you to fool employees who are in IT with 7 to 10 yrs of experience .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Pune (India)).

Interview

It is BPO job. Make sure your vocabulary is good.No questions were asked.
    It is BPO job ,camouflaged as a business Analyst. Payment is also dicy.
    You'll be waiting for your turn for hours together.You don't speak,the Hr speaks,explains and you get the job

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Group (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Directly selected by client no interview is being done at datamatics group as they don,t have technical person this company is bunch of shameless HR who want to spend their life fed upon professionals salary..

Interview Questions

• how much salary do you expect.   1 Answer