Datavail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Datavail Interview Questions

3.7

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datavail (Broomfield, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first was technical. Second one was more personal, but also was somewhat technical. The third was more of a casual introduction to the VP, Eric Russo. The first one was a mid-sr level question base of MSSQL. The second was a phone screening with potential team members in NY.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datavail (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and I met with several levels of management including three VPs both in person as well as over the phone. I was a final candidate for the position, but they never notified that I was not selected, which I thought was poor professional form.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, however they seemed to be hung up that I was coming from a large company and that somehow I would not be able to adapt to the culture of a small company.
      They did have me meet with a member of their SDM staff who was nice enough and asked standard day to day scenario questions.
      Answer Question

Senior Technical Profile Interview

Interview

The recruiting staff (HR staff) in India showed a very unhygienic, unhealthy and unprofessional attitude to one of their requirement. One fine day I got a call from them for one of their requirement. They asked me various questions and my current CTC, expected CTC notice period and all. I told them that I want 30 to 40 hike on my current CTC. They agreed to that and processed my resume and conducted 3-4 rounds of interview including 2 rounds form US over skype. After every thing done they told me that they ere not able to offer more than my current CTC. So please do not trust them and be care full.... they are just wasting every body's time .... seems they have lots of time to spend and they are doing so by calling the candidates....again very very unhygienic, unhealthy and unprofessional staff they have in HR team in India......

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datavail (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview has been carried with one to one discussion with the technical panel which took around 90 minutes to complete. It was followed by discussion with Technical manager & HR personnel.