Decision Resources Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Decision Resources Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Was recruited during an on-campus event and selected for an interview. Interviews were held a few weeks later on campus and students were scheduled in blocks. They had a set interview format that was typical of what one would expect from a consulting firm.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

On campus recruiting on school's campus. Case interview question + behavioral.

Next was invited to second round in office which included 4-5 interviews, one of which was a lunch interview. The other interviews were with a mix of people from the office. All were case + behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for any pharma/biotech related case question. While you don't need in-depth knowledge, it will be helpful to think through key players in this specific industry and the key concerns that clients face in this industry versus others.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Easy, it only took one interview and she offered me the position on the spot. She let me start whenever i wanted and end whenever I wanted. Everyone was extremely helpful and supportive.

Interview Questions

• How will you be an asset to our team?   1 Answer

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Burlington, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

They scheduled an interview 2 days after receiving my resume. It was a two-hour interview, divided into 30-minute blocks with 4 different people. I interviewed with 2 people I'd have been working with, an HR rep & an executive assistant. I had been scheduled to interview with the General Counsel, but was told that something came up and he wasn't able to meet. Very nice people. When I left, I was told that they would schedule a telephone or follow up interview with the General Counsel within the next couple days, but that didn't happen. The agency advised the following week that they had hired another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. They asked general questions about how my previous job ended and about my experience. There were no difficult or philosophical personality-type questions.   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

Phone Interview with a Writing Test
    First have a phone interview for a screening, asked some case studies and respond directly on the phone, and later they sent me the writing test.

Product Development Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

I recieved a timely response from someone in HR to setup a phone interview with hiring manager. Phone interview went well although he was 15 mins late to call. They wanted me to meet the the team in NYC. Scheduled the meeting 2 weeks out and when I showed for the interview the manager was nowhere to be found. After scrambling to have me meet with other team members, the manager calls and wants me to meet at a diner near where he was for the interview instead; i did. Interview at diner went well, and he wanted me to speak with the VP of the team. A week later i had a phone interview with the VP that went well.

After that, no follow-up from HR. I emailed about 1.5 weeks after to inquire about next steps, and ahe advised they are still interviewing other canidates and will be in touch. Its been over a month since the final interview and i've heard nothing.

Completely unorganized and a waste of my time.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Burlington, MA).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview not long after I applied. I was asked for availability which I responded with promptly and then never heard back. About three weeks later, I finally got an email that said they were no longer considering my application any further. I have no idea what this was about but it seems they are indecisive.

Senior Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

It was nice and friendly. Management was very happy to talk about the advantages of the company but the salary seems low. Management however apologized for that. They seem to be outsourcing

Interview Questions

• Who would you like to meet at a fantasy celebrity dinner party?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Burlington, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in after speaking with them over the phone for a few minutes, met with the "Manager" who couldn't conduct a technical interview if you provided the questions as he wouldn't understand the responses, not sure what his skills are but they are minimal and limited... He will simply task his employee(s) if there are more than one with what he is tasked with, he is a proxy not a manager, he will get a request, repeat it word for word to you and won't even understand what he is asking of you, he is by far the most inexperienced "Manager" I have ever met and should have been left at an entry level role as that is where he belongs, his communication and management skills are terrible and I will never work for someone so inexperienced again.

Interview Questions

• They basically just asked about prior roles and if I have ever worked with things that they utilize, nothing further - nothing at all, I could have been a research monkey who could type and I think I would have gotten hired.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Burlington, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an on-campus first round that was approximately 30 min and consisted of a few, short behavioral questions and a mini-case. The final round took place at the DRG office and consisted of multiple 45-min cases with higher-ups, including a written case.

Interview Questions

• Why DRG? What interesting news in pharma/biotech have you heard recently?   Answer Question