Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview in which a panel asked me a series of questions related to my background and experience relevant to the field. I answered the questions that the interview panel asked me. It was a very typical panel interview in which I was asked about my background related to the job duties.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seaside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (Seaside, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It did take more than a year. I applied online. I realized that I have been getting an automatic rejection after another because the way my resume was worded. one of the advisors at DLIFLC was helpful and showed my how to do it. It turned out that I should make it clear in the Resume that each of my previouse jobs was a full time job, 40 hours per week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to speak in my native language. I have been contacted via phone and three people were asking me about my work experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (Monterey, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It's about 6 moths long in order to get a job offer. A lot of background checks and etc. There is really nothing amazing or standardized about the interview here. It's very bureaucratic

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (Monterey, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

All applications are made via usajobs.gov. If your online resume matches the job title you'll be notified and can officially apply online. You'll get a call if the management thinks you'll fit. Often programmers are hired from one phone call. You then go through a background check and clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't a negotiation phase. It's gov't work. Take the offer or leave it.