Definitive Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Definitive Healthcare

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

Got interview through a recruiter who I had been working with. She had a phone interview with the hiring manager set up. The hiring manager called me 40 minutes late. Most unprofessional interview I’ve ever had. He asked me really aggressive question as if to twist my words. It wasn’t conversational or fluid like it should be. It lasted only 3 minutes until he said there’s been a mix up with what they’re looking for and he said he’d be in touch. Then hung up. Haven’t heard a word from this guy since. Complete waste of my time to research this place. I’m sure it’s a good company but not working there while this guy manages people. Obviously a rookie manager with zero people skills

Interview Questions

• You think you learned enough at your last job and that’s why you’re leaving to interview here?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process started with a 20 minute phone call with the recruiter. Once you speak with the recruiter and get a better understanding of the job and the company they have you come in and meet the team. After the phone interview they have you come into the office and have you meet with the manager and a few of the sales leaders.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through job board. I was called within 2 days of applying for a brief phone screen. I was then sent a data cleaning test, which was a simple excel document that required basic editing and cleaning. I was then invited to their Boston office for the final interview, which lasted 2 hours in total. I interviewed with 3 company employees. The questions were largely behavioral, but I was also given 2 informal case interviews that I had not been warned about in advance. These were pretty basic case questions and I was able to answer them without any formal case training. The entire process was very quick, lasting about 2 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• How many nursing homes are there in the US?   1 Answer

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen — purely background info. After the phone screen, moved onto first round which took place in my school's career center. Following that there was an excel cleaning exercise and another interview. All questions largely to do with background.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

First, I received a phone screening call to hear more about the role which included some basic questions about my background. Then I was invited into the office to meet two peers and the Operations Manager. I learned more about the team and the role itself as well as was questioned about my background further. Lastly, I was invited back to the office to meet the hiring manager, a Sr. Analyst and two more Data Analysts. I learned a lot more about the product and in depth reports that are being worked on. Overall, this whole process took about a month. I received an offer the day after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about healthcare?

Why are you interested in healthcare?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Boston, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

1) HR Phone Call: To clarify the roles available and a simple "Tell Me About Yourself" dialog.
    2) Invite to the office: In my round, I was introduced to two Sr. Data Analyst and their teams. It was a more detailed intro to the company and the departments. I was asked about my resume in a more detailed way.
    3) Given a case from the SQL-like software with similar comments. There was also a dataset about a healthcare report. I assume I was expected to know the dataset more because in the 45 minutes that I was given, it took 25 minutes to understand the column names and the abbreviations. After that even slight differences with SQL made it hard to run the code. Obviously my analysis was not detailed enough to satisfy the needs.
    4) Talked with two Sr. Managers during the last step. Again going through my resume and background.

Interview Questions

• Given dataset and asked to analyze the trends. Any conclusion would do.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 6 people and then strung along for 4 weeks while they interviewed a “cheaper” candidate and subsequently offered that person employment after telling me over and over they were still discussing it

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you faced a difficult challenge and failed and what you learned from your failure   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online through careers section of Definitive Healthcare, invited to a group information session where there were tables of employees from three teams. There was a large of applicants there at the session, so it was difficult/awkward to ask questions to one employee at a table. I followed up with the recruiter after to give me any updates on the position, because I did enjoy the information session and I wanted to learn more about the interview process, I did not receive a reply back for a few weeks. Followed up again, and I received a reply with some instruction that they haven't decided on the interview process and she will get back to me in a few weeks when they do. Never received anything after that last reply from the recruiter. I felt that it was highly unprofessional on the recruiter's part to not give any update on the position or the interview process. I was very interested in the position, but I didn't appreciate the lack of communication from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, group information session where you asked them questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was short. If you get a call for a phone interview, assume that you will definitely be hired. After the phone interview you will have an easy group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Definitive Healthcare (Framingham, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview that week. After completing a brief Excel data exercise, I was invited within a week to an on-site interview and then a second on-site interview a week later. Both on-site interviews involved a brief office tour and then meeting with multiple people one-on-one in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Definitive Healthcare?   Answer Question
    • What about you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about someone you worked with that you liked? Disliked? Why? What did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • How would your colleagues describe you?   Answer Question