Dendreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dendreon Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.8

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

I went through an interview panel with 2 of the managers. They asked very standard interview questions. Not a lot of technical, more behavioral. They asked what you knew about the company and elaborate more on your resume. Mainly check to see if you are fit for their culture and vice versa. They want to see you're willing to learn and enthusiasm I'd key.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation and give an example   Answer Question
    • would you say you work best as a team or individually   Answer Question
    • what are some short and long term goals you have   Answer Question
    • given the repetitive routine, in what ways would you motivate yourself for this position   Answer Question

Senior Quality Control Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dendreon (Union City, GA).

Interview

Disjointed and very unorganized. The recruiter often didn't keep track of which candidate she was calling and didn't return phone calls or emails very promptly. After a series of 3 interviews I was then placed on a hiring freeze for 5 months during which company went through a reduction in force. Of course I didn't know that until after accepting the job offer and starting work in November.

Dendreon Corporation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dendreon (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a great process. Interview was comfortable and smooth. Very professional company and it had an quick and efficient interview process. Met with a panel of employees for approx 2 hrs

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dendreon (Seal Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. Easy questions at the interview. Team spirit is very important here and the supervisors wanted to make sure you would fit in. Be yourself and if you're cut out to be a part of Dendreon, you will be.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with difficult people before?   Answer Question

Quality Control Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dendreon (Union City, GA).

Interview

Was offered an interview through a recruiting company. They sent me the wrong job information so I pretty much winged the interview. They asked no technical questions but more general questions about me as a person to see if I would be a good fit in their work culture.

I was pretty jostled by interviewing for a completely different job in a different field so I unsurprisingly tanked the interview.

Senior Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dendreon (Union City, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

it was not really an interview process, because the people who interview you already kn ow you, they are the supervisors, so it is an internal process. the interview is an easy process

Senior Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dendreon (Union City, GA).

Interview

Went through 2 interviews and offers before accepting the position. Was suspect of the management team interviewing me. No one that interviewed me seemed to have any real background in the Maintenance or Facility repair and preventative field. It seemed that all of the people I spoke to just got their jobs, because they new someone at their previous employment. Their hiring in the position they held was due to the same process, they new someone that was working at Dendreon already.

Interview Questions

• My field experience and type of equipment I worked on. They didn't have any technical questions and I was very concerned with their ability to lead properly. I turned down their first two offers because of this. The 3rd offer was quite ridiculous so I accepted. I was also confident in my ability to work around any problems I would encounter trying to prepare the facility for production.   1 Answer

Unable to Divulge - Currently Employed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dendreon (Union City, GA).

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I met with two individuals in a sit-down meeting. It was moderately casual, yet professional. Both managers made me feel at ease, and asked insightful questions while giving me more information about the company and the position.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process was long and drawn out. Seems they are looking for "yes men/women" as opposed to independent thinkers. They do not seem to really look for qualified candidates during the interview process.

Clinical/Medical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dendreon.

Interview

Several interviews, quick process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was not able to negotiate at all. They were very firm on the offer and could not make any adjustments at all,