Derbysoft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Derbysoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

1st question before the interviewer would go into the job details: Are you legally to work in the US? Reason asked was because they had an issue in their Europe division who was not legally to work at their site which I don’t understand how international HR laws applies to US. 2nd question was salary: the interviewer asked what am I looking for for salary range. I was transparent with her on what I’m looking for and she shook her head with a Big NO!! She didn’t even consider or listen to what I shared and expressed. It totally turned me off. Considering the fact that… is that how I would allow them to value me and treat me as a just a number and not a subject matter expert. I quickly turned around and asked them a question if their company is global or nationwide. She responded they are international and US with 400 employees. This just tells me that it’s not a right fit and allowing employers to mistreat and disrespect your voice. So the interview wasn’t very pleasant, short and I declined to continue the job interview process in less than 2 min. Not wasting my valuable time and I know my worth when they’re looking for good people with great skill set. Good luck!!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was asked or discussed about the job duties.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

I performed four interviews in total with Derbysoft ranging from one of my peers to the company owner. Each interview was very different from the other which gave me a 360 view of the role and what would be expected of me should I be the successful candidate. Some of the interviews were tougher than others but I wouldn't say any were extremely difficult. All interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Given my lengthy experience within the travel industry, what would i bring to the product to make it industry leading?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

219 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interviewed with HR, then second interview with team lead then last interview with Director of team. I was under a lot of stress (after being unemployed for a year and losing unemployment benefits) and HR saw through it and didn't give up on me!

Interview Questions
  • Experience level questions and how you would handle certain situations. Had already been in the industry so there was already a level of understanding on experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out personally to schedule which I found refreshing. Other companies have different people in different roles but here, things are personalized. We found a mutually agreeable time, then within a short period of time I was scheduled to speak with someone who would become my direct manager and a final interview with a decision-maker. I found that I was given a good deal of flexibility in scheduling at convenient times and had great conversations.

Interview Questions
  • One thing that was made clear was that the position would be remote for an unknown period of time and we discussed my comfort level with that. Some people feel strongly about being in an office or working remotely and it was good that this was discussed in advance so that there were no surprises down the road changing things up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Interview is 3 rounds, Technical discussion with Hiring manager, coding round and then Technical interview with team. It is great experience, they asked me oops, spring and java based questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was initially contacted by the HR team following my application via LinkedIn. Their email communication was very friendly and complimentary and follow-up very timely. My first interview was with the hiring manager followed by 4 additional interviews with members of the leadership team. It was a very thorough process and gave me a very good understanding of the company and the role. I was very appreciative of the information shared by each of the team members along the way. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The interview coordination by the HR team was excellent and made the process run very smoothly. The CEO was very friendly and approachable. He gave me a great understanding of his vision for the company. Very engaging.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Derbysoft (Dubai)

Interview

it's a great thing I got a job and the interview as well and a good time I had a great interview. I am thankful to the company. I got 3000$ as a fresher.

Interview Questions
  • what are sales and how do u represent

Derbysoft

Application

I interviewed at Derbysoft

Interview

Interview with hiring manager->direct report line. Cross functional - member level. It is quite simple process and random questions were asked. It is not complicated and smooth process. There was case study test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Derbysoft

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Derbysoft in Nov 2016

Interview

3 rounds of interview: 1. Hr Interview The general questions based on your CV. Also ask for the salary expectations. 2. Manager Interview The manager focused on the experience part and asked a few questions about my previous projects. Also asked me about my IT skills and knowledge. 3. VP Interview The part was relatively easier. VP looked nice and easygoing from the appearance, so the interview was more like easy chat.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with the collision between you and your manager in future?

Anonymous Employee in Pudong, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Pudong, Shanghai) in Aug 2013

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview. First round- (may be through Skype or in-person) core java questions and some java puzzles, RDBMS, Unix second round - technical round about Spring, Hibernate other latest technologies, SDLC, design, unit testing, Design Patterns and Data structure third round - (taken by Chief Technical Officer) - Project management, architecture related questions, problem solving skill Final round - you will be given a problem and using all your technical skills you need to design an application. Here your approach to the problem will be judged. They mostly look for (Domain-driven design/TDD, project structure, OOP)

Interview Questions
  • Final round - design an application because of the time limit
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews