Desert Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Desert Regional Medical Center

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Desert Regional Medical Center (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

You go in meet with the hiring manager. They get to know you a little assessment your skills and layout the duties and functions. Ask for current license and current cpr. Really a enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your scope of practice is/ was in the past jobs.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desert Regional Medical Center (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online and waiting a couple of weeks, I received a call from one of the recruiters. She advised me that I had not attached my transcripts. Once I attached the transcripts, I didn't hear from them again until I called them about 4-6 weeks later. After that, I was scheduled an immediate interview with the hiring manager. Things moved very quickly after my call to them. I telephone interviewed with the recruiter, then in person with the hiring manager. Offer was made four days later.

Interview Questions

• Having just graduated from nursing school, would you have a problem taking direction from a nurse without a bachelor's degree? Would you feel confident enough to handle a procedure the way you were taught in school?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Desert Regional Medical Center (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There was initially a phone interview with the C-level that I would report to eventually, then multiple panel interviews conducted with various directors and future staff, CEO interview, COO interview, CNO interview.
    A tour of my future department was offered as well.
    Afterwards, my recruiter took care of the salary negotiations and got me exactly what I asked for

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Desert Regional Medical Center (Palm Springs, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

two weeks after first call then group then one to one then hr handeled paperwork then a start date with orientaion,3 months probation then you are hired permenantly,then elegible for benefits and other perks.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Desert Regional Medical Center (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

thru travel co fill out application, send in required papers, wait for acceptance, job site, hours, pay, uniforms, call times, frequency, staffing, sick call, call backs, back up staffing, ceu credits available phone, fill in paper work, type and color of uniforms, are scrubs supplied, if not what color are they, do I purchase them or are they supplied. separate lockers provided to staff with locking capability. break room with essential equipment to use when on call, ie refrigerator, microwave, sink, , cafeteria 24/7, security 24/7

Interview Questions

• would I be able to work wkend call   2 Answers