DiBella's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiBella's

Anonymous Employee in Robinson, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Robinson, PA).

Interview

Easiest and most pointless interview I've ever sat through, no real behavioral or knowledge questions are asked. I basically came in, they asked me what days I could work, where I lived and if I could get to work reliably. This place suffers horrible turnover, so I should have realized in hindsight that this was a bad sign about their selection process.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability like?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiBella's.

Interview

Pretty normal with the questions. They were looking for someone to start working right then and their and I had a prior commitment for a few weeks so I did not get offered a job. They told me I could call them for an interview once my prior commitment ended but I ended up going elsewhere. Overall nice people and worth the expierence of an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Buffalo, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

the Interview was brief, and simple the manager met with me and we had a breif questiokn and answer session, followed by a brief description of the type of work that I would be doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward, I was only asked a few questions, in the end he let me know he has 7 other interviews to do and if I don't receive a call by Monday or Tuesday then I probably didn't get the job. When he said that I didn't get my hopes up about a call back.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to work here?
      - Have you ever eaten here before?
      - Prior work experience?
      - How did you hear about this job?
      - Transportation?
      - Can I lift, stand, and walk for multiple periods at a time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's.

Interview

I first visited on of the sub shops. I ate there and loved it, then i went and asked for the general manager and told her i wanted to her from her on experience of how it was to work there. I expressed to her my intentions of getting a job there and how would i go about applying. Hours later of my applications been submitted the same day, i got a call from the DM wanting to set up an interview and possibly a job shadowing day to see if i would truly like the job and i sure did. Everyone was very helpful and polite throughout the process of me getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you can be a good fit for our company? This is a very important question and most job ask it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com and received a phone call to set up an interview within 2 days. Upon arriving at the store I notified one of the crew members that I was there for an interview. They offered me a drink and had me sit in a booth. Within 5 minutes the gm came out to greet me. The interview was straight forward and very formal. They described the responsibilities thoroughly and offered me a position after a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience in the food service industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

Interview

I walked in and noted that I was there for an interview. An employee offered me a complimentary drink and asked me to take a seat. I waited for about five minutes for the manager to come and talk to me. She was very interested in my personality and if there were any improvements that I could suggest based on my initial assessment of the store. After a few basic questions I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Cranberry, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on Monday, interviewed on Tuesday and started working on Wednesday. I doubt they read my application and I could tell that no matter what I said in the interview they would give me the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiBella's in April 2014.

Interview

Restaurant was new to the area, so they were having open interviews at a hotel. Went on the first interview and expressed my interest in a shift manager position. The general manager stated that he had already hired his managers and just needed crew members. He offered to pay me more for my experience, which I accepted. He scheduled a second interview with me. At the second interview we just filled out a bunch of paperwork, kind of went over the handbook and he told me that he would call me when training was starting. He called me a week later for training.

Anonymous Employee in Fairport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DiBella's (Fairport, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a quick interview mostly focusing on whether or not I had the availability to work when needed and if I was the right fit. Once it was decided I was made an offer