DiBella's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiBella's

Sort:

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiBella's (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very flexible with schedule, very professional, hired the same day as the interview. We went over all the tasks and my the job description that was expected out of me.

Interview Questions

• Am I dependable person who will come to work everyday and on time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's.

Interview

I first visited on of the sub shops. I ate there and loved it, then i went and asked for the general manager and told her i wanted to her from her on experience of how it was to work there. I expressed to her my intentions of getting a job there and how would i go about applying. Hours later of my applications been submitted the same day, i got a call from the DM wanting to set up an interview and possibly a job shadowing day to see if i would truly like the job and i sure did. Everyone was very helpful and polite throughout the process of me getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you can be a good fit for our company? This is a very important question and most job ask it.   Answer Question

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Cranberry, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on Monday, interviewed on Tuesday and started working on Wednesday. I doubt they read my application and I could tell that no matter what I said in the interview they would give me the job.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiBella's (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

My manager at the time was really laid back. The interview was more about getting to know me more than about the job. We talked more about his and my personal life than the job or my work history.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable growing with the company and starting from a lower position than what I had applied for.   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiBella's.

Interview

Pretty normal with the questions. They were looking for someone to start working right then and their and I had a prior commitment for a few weeks so I did not get offered a job. They told me I could call them for an interview once my prior commitment ended but I ended up going elsewhere. Overall nice people and worth the expierence of an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Buffalo, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

the Interview was brief, and simple the manager met with me and we had a breif questiokn and answer session, followed by a brief description of the type of work that I would be doing.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiBella's (Rochester, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. General get to know you questions, and questions about prior work experience. What you could offer to benefit the company. If you have had prior food service experience. Overall more of a personality test to make sure that you will be a reliable employee.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Buffalo, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out online application and was contacted the following day by manager for an interview because of my previous experience. There is high turnover in these positions, so good luck. Most locations try to higher college students, but not high school students because of labor restrictions

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with customer service? Explain your previous food preparation experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com and received a phone call to set up an interview within 2 days. Upon arriving at the store I notified one of the crew members that I was there for an interview. They offered me a drink and had me sit in a booth. Within 5 minutes the gm came out to greet me. The interview was straight forward and very formal. They described the responsibilities thoroughly and offered me a position after a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience in the food service industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiBella's (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward, I was only asked a few questions, in the end he let me know he has 7 other interviews to do and if I don't receive a call by Monday or Tuesday then I probably didn't get the job. When he said that I didn't get my hopes up about a call back.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to work here?
      - Have you ever eaten here before?
      - Prior work experience?
      - How did you hear about this job?
      - Transportation?
      - Can I lift, stand, and walk for multiple periods at a time?   Answer Question