Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology

1.6

Sort:

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology.

Interview

This was the WORST and MOST AWKWARD interview I have ever been to!

(1) The interviewer arrived late and chose the farthest seat from me at an oval-shaped meeting table. As if that wasn't awkward enough, he kept looking down at a paper while talking to me. It didn't help that he also spoke very quietly and said "ummm...." a lot.

(2) He made it clear that there would be no room to move up from the job, even in the future for employees. But this might be okay if you just graduated high school.

(3) He didn't care at all that I did research on how the job works, and research on the company, so don't even bother coming prepared with knowledge of the job.

(4) He quickly became aggressive when I asked for the work hours as confirmation. Maybe he thought I didn't hear him the first time, but an aggressive and accusatory response is VERY inappropriate!

Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but he really didn't seem like he even wanted to be there. I did read the bad reviews about this place on Glassdoor before the interview, and my experience has confirmed that some of it is true!

Interview Questions

• They basically just asked if I'm okay with handling blood tubes and doing repetitive tasks for the job, no prior experience needed. They expressed no interest in my experiences whatsoever.   1 Answer

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (San Leandro, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. Didn't ask any common interview questions and only asked about stuff on my resume. There was also a lab tour and filling out a paper application. Very simple interview process.

Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Burbank, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a 1:1. It was fast because i was a current employee already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in dispatch?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Horrible. They did not follow thru on our agreement

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Burbank, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very quick! I got a phone call within days of applying. He just asked me a few questions and set up an in-person interview for the following day.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my schedule and how I would react in certain situations. One of the dispatchers explained how it can be challenging to direct and respond to different drivers in different areas, and how I would be able to handle all the information and fast pace of the work environment.   Answer Question

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very laid back, more like a conversation. Definitely not at all like the panel interviews. Informal but thorough for their needs. One of the more enjoyable interviews I have had. Want a team player that isn't afraid to find answers.

Interview Questions

• What may cause false high K levels in a patient sample?   1 Answer

Radiological Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Company accusations I did not have to interview I was hired on the spot through another company takeover I don't have anything else to write I hope this is enough

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Burbank, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The supervisor mostly just talked about the job and asked very few questions. They really need the help, so there's very little preparation involved other than showing up and coming off as reliable.

Interview Questions

• If you're willing to learn medical terminology and to handle an extremely high call volume.   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Interview

Nice staff. It took me about 30 minutes. It was easy going and manager was friendly. Just be yourself. There is a lab tour right after the interview process.

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist. I submitted my resume. I got a call asking me to come in. I walked in, sat down with the boss lady, 15 minutes later was offered the job.

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

They will give you a call then, schedule an interview. During the interview they will ask you a series of questions, very basic since they typically hire people straight out of school. If you do good they might offer you a job or you might come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you basic things. Things you should know from school.   Answer Question