Digi International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digi International Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi International.

Interview

Phone interview, Coding challenge, In person interview were the 3 stages the process.
    The questions were based on C mainly strings, pointers and data structures.The hiring was extremely quick, I applied online, received an email for an interview about a week later.he hiring manager was very friendly

Interview Questions

• Linked list related questions and C programming related questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi International (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and an online coding assessment. This was followed by a technical phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. Last round was a technical on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Recursion, arrays, linked-lists, hash-map, design questions along with technical questions based on my past work experiences.   1 Answer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi International (Lindon, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

An initial phone screen with the HR representative.
    This was followed up with an interview with the hiring manager.
    Finally, there was an onsite interview which lasted most of a day.

The initial interview process was relatively quick and all phases were complete in about one week. After that, everything slowed down...really slowed down. It took them over three weeks to finally make the offer. They refuse to negotiate any part of the offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions with a focus on C and python development. Print out a string a few times, find instances of a string in an array, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digi International (Minnetonka, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring was extremely quick, I applied online, received an email for an interview about a week later. I had a very pleasant and quick phone interview with talent acquisition. I had my interview in march, was hired in april. During the Interview, it was quite relaxing, i had two people interviewing me, my direct project manager and the HR person. I made alot of jokes and it worked to my advantage, as it seemed to get both people to like me more

Overall, it was an fairly easy interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digi International (Lindon, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very nice and chill. The interviewers were very nice. It was a one hour interview in which in they asked both behavioral and technical questions. The technical questions were coding problems.

Interview Questions

• How do you reverse a string?
      How do you create a class ?   Answer Question

Student Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digi International (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Very straightforward intern interview process. Met at college career fair, got an invite to interview on campus the day after the career fair. Had a 1-on-1 with potential manager, asked a few behavioral questions and worked through a coding problem. Process was very straightforward and it was very transparent overall. Heard back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Teach me something technical, assuming I have no prior knowledge.   Answer Question

Student Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digi International (Minnetonka, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and stress free. Digi was one of the few companies that actually examined my resume to know what my (lack of) experience was coming into a first internship. I was interviewed by my prospective manager and asked questions related to schoolwork, interests, and work process. The interview ended with a short tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• If I were to give you a new technology to research, how would you go about this?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi International (Minnetonka, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial Interview was over phone with HR. The face to face was a half day of multiple individuals interviewing one-on-one from the reporting manager, to co-workers, product management and Sales Vice President.

Interview Questions

• Will you do a better job than the last person that held this position?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi International (Lindon, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen initially, then 1/2 day onsite talking with various personnel. Some knew how to interview, others it was clearly their first time. Overall, it seemed like 2 of the interviewers were acting a bit like jerks just to see how I would respond. That was offputting and troubling. At that point I kept playing along to see if it would change, but it didn't.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to spend time talking about a job I had over 15 years ago and how it was relevant to what they were currently doing.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digi International in June 2015.

Interview

Discussion on technology and market which is extensive given level of experience. Not impressed given the lack of follow through and commitment to meet in person but yet reneged without any explanation. Plenty of competitors encroaching their space. Ironic that some don't even come from the industry.