Digi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digi Interview Questions

Interviews at Digi

2.9

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digi.

Interview

Walk in Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us why do we need to hire you?   3 Answers

Associate Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi (Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Slow. Applied in June, had both of my interviews - first round and second round in July and only got to know the hiring decision in mid August after several follow up made with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions such experience and scenario basis.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digi (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2018.

Interview

They first called me to ask why I applied to a startup company and then asked for my previous experiences and how they would be relevant to the job. They then asked why specifically to their company as opposed to the others

Interview Questions

• Why did I decide to apply for Digi-X, a start up company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digi (Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied the internship on jobstreet on april, received call from Digi at the end of May and then a face to face interview on June. Not much question ask during the interview process.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi.

Interview

It is the standard procedure, just like any other big MNC, submit an application, call for an interview, two managers during the interview process and waited quite some time for confirmation. The interview was quite smooth, they would just ask you any questions (marketing position) in order to test your thinking skills and spontaneity given in a situation.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi in March 2015.

Interview

Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. This is merely for a setup of account. Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. This is merely for a setup of account. Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. This is merely for a setup of account.

Interview Questions

• Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. This is merely for a setup of account. Weak interviewers.This is too much of a thing to review. This is merely for a setup of account.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi (Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)).

Interview

The recruiter was not professional, she revealed in a phone conversation that she forgot whether she sent the details of the interview eg location, date, time, etc due to her busyness in her work. After the interview, despite attempts at obtaining updates, there was no response from her at all, which gave me a very bad impression of her as well as the company. The hiring manager was fine and the interview went alright.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in Robotics Process Automation?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in July 2009.

Interview

I had the first face 2 face interview with my current manager and it was quite an easy one. No technical questions asked. More questions on my ambition, career goal, and was prompt to sell myself.
    2nd interview was with the HR person. She was nice but asked quite many questions including scenario based questions. She gave me some hard situations and ask me how would i handle it.

Management Interview

Interview

Walk in. 3 round of interview very efficient snd good. 1 round phone screen. 2 round with hiring manager. 3rd round with stakeholder. Assesment test included............... was easy good and very professional

Head of Sales Interview

Interview

Still waiting from call from Digi to be interview.Look forward to be part of family member by turning Digi as best operator in Malaysia.I do believe just a matter of time Digi will be announce a new market leader with smart management that currently run tje organisation.