Digital Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Risk Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.5

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of discussing prior background. Questions were asked to clarify "how I would respond to various situations". The interview questions would be found on various employment websites. I gave an abbreviated summary of my experience during the first interview. The second interviewed I expounded on "the scope" of my various jobs and responsibilities and gave my philosophy on the "relationship" between the employer and the employee. Prior to the interview an evaluation demonstrating excel proficiency was performed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving you current position.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by their Senior Manager (Talent Acquisition) from Digital Risk who found me on Linkedin. I was phone screened and immediately moved forward to onsite interview. The senior manager wasn't able to make the interview but the Supervisor from the team took over. Interview was about 45 mins they also tested me on my sourcing abilities using boolean logic. I received an offer the next day. I called a few days later to accept my offer and was told the job was now put on hold and I would know by the end of the day where I stand...I never got a call back and for the next few days after I tried reaching the senior manager and the supervisor on where I stand, still no contact. I stopped trying to contact them after two days.

Loan Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Lake Mary, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was a referral so I needed to do was the test. The test is basically, identifying the documents that are giving to you. If you don't know the documents it's okay. They will work with you but I think it determines what you will make hrly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the mortgage field?   1 Answer

Loan Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief interview during a job fair. The interviewer just went over my resume and asked a few basic questions. I got an offer on the spot and just had to fill out more paperwork and have a background check and drug screen before I received the official offer letter.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult or unexpected questions were asked. The interviewer just went over my resume.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL).

Interview

apply through indeed.com, Received an offer to attend upcoming job fair,background check, 1008 manual testing, interview with manager. Overall interview time was pretty quick. Interviewers were very friendly

Interview Questions

• available to work lots of overtime plus sat
      do you have an issue calling the customer directly
      what motivated you to leave current employer
      discuss experience   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and we discussed my previous experience and my resume. Discussed salary requirements, job location, some benefits. I was then called for an in person interview with one of the processing managers. Very relaxed interview. Went over my resume and my experience. Asked what I'm looking for a in a job, and discussed the job I was applying for. Discussed the company a little bit and benefits. I had the opportunity to ask questions. Two days later I was called by the recruiter and offered a position pending background, drug test, previous employer check and a credit check. I was worried about the credit check because mine isn't perfect, but everything went thru. I think they're mostly looking for bankruptcy, other big things. The entire process took about 10 days I think. Then it was another 3 or 4 days before I started because I had to wait for the next training class to start.

Interview Questions

• General questions about loan processing.   1 Answer

Verification Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was given an offer letter and a start date but because I was a former employee and subject matter expert in the verification department, I was met at the door by HR and told the team has decided to go in another direction

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back,mainly consists of going over your experience and how would you handle a particular situation type questions. You are given a test to see what your knowledge level is first then you are interviewed if you pass the test. nothing hard about it although your credit history may play a part as to if you are hired or not because of you dealing with sensitive information .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use your own judgement in handling a particular situation with an angry client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a telephone conversation from HR that went over my experience. Was then directed to take three tests regarding mortgages. HR graded tests and I passed so they called Supervisor to come down and interview me there on-site. Then went in for one on one. Person doing interview acted like she wished she was anywhere but there.

Interview Questions

• What is your back ground in real estate mortgages?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate an additional $2. per hour given my experience. However, if you are laid off and they call you back, they will drop your rate of pay and say "so sorry" that's the way it is. Because they know you need a job-this way they save money. However after speaking with other Processors and Underwriters who are in demand, those who are good refused pay cut and told them "I do have other options" and were able to keep their rate of pay.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

Recruiting team contacts prospects over the phone, schedules a phone interview and personality assessment. If selected, assessments at the office are scheduled to test mortgage knowledge ( complete/ calculate a manual 1008, identify mortgage documents, and computer knowledge, if assessments passed a final interview is conducted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Digital Risk is desperate for people. if you have experience and are willing to work in that horrible atmosphere price your self high.