Digital Solution Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

User Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Highly structured and well thought out interview cycle. Multiple interviews spread out over a couple of weeks via Skype & in-person separate technical and personality aspects, with pass/fail scoring determining advancement to the next stage. Culminates in a technical assignment & presentation. The interview cycle was thorough and very interesting to be a part of.

Interview Questions

Digital Solution Partners Response

Apr 13, 2018 – CEO

I am glad to hear that the time we took to make our recruitment process thorough and valuable to the candidate and the company was effective. It is important to us that the candidate is able to... More

Analytics Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

By far and away out of the hundreds of interviews I've done over my career, this was the best. It was one of those interview processes where you knew that they understood what they wanted and also I felt like I could properly show my experience, skills, and passions. They questions were clear and well thought out. They asked the tough questions that actually made sense. They gave me an opportunity to work on a small project so that they knew what they were getting. All around just well put together.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were being asked for a report or analysis and there was no available data?   Answer Question

Principal User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Presentation followed by a panel. I solved for issues on a website. Very unique format. I enjoyed it. Great people, very quick to react to questions. This company and its people really matter to them.

Interview Questions

• What is your process and how do you think it fits in the existing process? (Paraphrased)   Answer Question

Analytical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 6 weeks including a phone screening, a technical and behavioral interview as well as a final test / presentation of a sample work in SDP's office in Jacksonville FL. Overall my experience of the interviewing process was good.

Interview Questions

• In cases where data is not available, how would you go about solving client challenges or provide insight?   Answer Question

Analytical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone contact and follow-up.
    CEO set contact time for phone contact ... and missed her own time by 40 minutes.
    DSP suggested Skype interview follow-up, but could have been handled via a conference call, as I was the only one on a video feed.
    Professionalism and attention to detail of firm need improvement.

Interview Questions

Digital Solution Partners Response

Sep 3, 2017 – CEO

I completely understand how frustrating tardiness can be. Your time is valuable so you shouldn't be made to wait for the interview to begin. Unfortunately, in the over 100 interviews I have done... More

Digital Marketing Lead Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Ponte Vedra, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Jill and her team made the interview process easy. It was refreshing going through this process with people who truly care about not just their customers, but their team as well.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing your looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Lead Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Solution Partners (Ponte Vedra, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of the following three steps: a phone interview, an in-person interview, and a work sample presentation. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

The phone interview was a normal phone interview. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview a few days later. A few days after that, I was asked to do a work sample that I would present on in 2 weeks. The in-person interview consisted of two parts and took about two hours. The work sample's instructions were very clear and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that examination of the data suggested that you were wrong. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2017 – CEO

I am glad you had a positive experience with our recruitment process. We are thrilled that you have chosen to join the team! We look forward to incorporating your thoughts and ideas into making... More