Digital Solution Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 10, 2018

5.0
Jill DAmato

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Tons of integrity, challenging, stimulating work, and an amazing team."

Current Employee - User Experience Lead in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - User Experience Lead in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Digital Solution Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

- Opportunity. Leadership (and the whole team) recognizes the importance of ongoing professional development, and provides more than ample opportunity for individuals to grow their skills via training, courses, conferences etc.

- Integrity. I have enormous trust & respect for the leadership & my team-mates at DSP. There's zero politics, no hidden agendas. Ask a question, you'll get an honest answer. Everything that was discussed or promised during the interview cycle has materialized.

- Leadership is very much in touch with the employees. There are regular one-on-one chats with all levels, plus monthly employee satisfaction surveys to ensure everyone's on the same page at all times and every employee is happy and has everything they need. It's very genuine, too. Questions or concerns are met with thoughtful responses and support.

- No 'red tape'. DSP has a 'great signal to noise' ratio. Everybody is working towards the same goal - delivering the best possible results to our clients. There's no endless corporate-style checklists, stuffy and complex policies, and other timesinks that detract from the core of the job. It never feels like one is having to wade through a bunch of 'busy work' before being able to do their 'real job'.

Everybody at DSP is highly invested in what they're doing, and nobody is here for 'just a paycheck'.

DSP has essentially created an environment where all the challenging, stimulating, and exciting aspects of a job receive major attention, and so much of the typical 'baggage' has been removed. It's incredibly refreshing, and frankly, admirable.

Cons

The remote work aspect can feel a little isolated at times, though we all stay in touch very regularly via video chat and instant messaging, and get together in person at least once a month.

Advice to Management

You've created something very special here, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we're proud to be a part of it. The continued transparency is very much appreciated. Please keep it up - you definitely 'get it'.

2. "Healthy, Incredible Opportunities, and Leadership that truly cares"

Current Employee - Experience Lead in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Experience Lead in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at Digital Solution Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many companies say:
    - they have a "fun like Google" healthy work environment
    - are super passionate about the work they do
    - employees are their number one priority
    - there are huge growth opportunities for the taking
    - they have generous benefits, compensation, trainings, etc.
    - you get the point...

But, you're reading this review for a reason and I'd venture to guess that you share my point of view: you rarely find companies that hold true to these traits, let alone any of these traits.

While we aren't the size of Google and there is no free food as we work remote, I can honestly say everything listed above and more holds true for DSP. Leadership listens, takes your feedback and implements. Teammates strive for the best, take valuable time to have honest conversations and know the importance of learning. Benefits, unlimited flexible time off, compensation, etc. are the best I've seen and annual personal growth plans are required by leadership. If you love what you do, can't settle for the status quo and want to work with smart, and equally passionate people, look no further.

Cons

- Working remote can be a bit of a challenge if you tend to be more of a social butterfly and/or aren't experienced in self-maintaining work life balance.
    - Team is small so you may have to get creative to effectively collaborate

Advice to Management

Do not lose sight of your values as the team continues to grow. Your approach to your employees and work ethic makes this a company worth working for, for more than just a paycheck.

"Solutions Lead"

Current Employee - Solutions Lead in Ponte Vedra, FL
    Current Employee - Solutions Lead in Ponte Vedra, FL

I have been working at Digital Solution Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a small team, but the people are great. The leadership is very committed and transparent. We have a clear plan for 2017 and we are actually staying committed to it. We do awesome work and everyone is striving to get better everyday.

Cons

It is small. It would be nice if we were a little larger, but not too much.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Transparency, commitment to your employees and keep the bar high. Never settle as we grow.