Diversified Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Diversified Consultants

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diversified Consultants

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Submit formal resume, phone prescreen, interview!people are very friendly atmosphere is great! Hourly base pay , bonus structure! Overtime availability! Inventive to challenge your self! They care about employees! Great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• Early termination fees for tmobile   1 Answer
    • How to properly dispute an account   1 Answer
    • What are the steps if you cell phone is stolen   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

covered every aspect of hiring the right person for asked many questions gave you application and a questionnaire to see if you are right for the job the person doing the interview was very very nice and had a great personality made you feel very at ease

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Simple. You go in and they tell you about the job up front and what it would be like. Asked if you had any questions and had you read a sample script

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very sweet and professional ladies that interviewed me. They went over paper work and asked several questions. The recruiters started going in detail about the company and it's history and then the job itself. They thoroughly explained the pay and bonus structure. Very clear and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Why should my company hire you?   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Tigard, OR).

Interview

An interview at McDonald's would have required more thought. Math questions, read a script,

"You wanna work here? Come on aboard and hurry up, I have ten mote interviews because attrition never slows down. Have you ever been in collections? Sweet!! You have some friends that are also desperate for a job? Are they stoners? Sweet!! Have them apply!"

Interview Questions

• Can you read?

Do you have a pulse?   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

You email your resume to the recruiter and they will usually call within a week and have a small phone interview. Just asked why you were interested in working there, and they just tell you a bit about the position. If you're fit they will tell you to come in for a face to face interview. When you come in you have to fill out a packet which is pretty long. I had Rachel and she was very nice , but there's another lady who does interviews as well and i heard she was great too. After the interview they will either hire you on spot or call, again within a week to let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a math question which was what is 30% of 100, or something along percentage of 100.   1 Answer
    • They will make you read a script that has a pretty long and difficult name.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diversified Consultants in July 2015.

Interview

Talked about our previous work at a mutual company. She kept describing how "fun" the job was and how everyone was like "family". Just all the positives not really preparing you for the job or any of the problems you may experience.