KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Dole Food Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dole Food Company

Dole Food Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dole Food Company

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. A week later I was invited to a zoom call interview with the hiring manager. After 3 days I received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about a time when you had to provide financial information to a group of stakeholders or managers
    Answer Question

Dole Food Company

Application

I interviewed at Dole Food Company

Interview

In person with a group setting. Two rounds of interviews. I got through both rounds and was informed that I was not being selected to move forward to the next step. I was disappointed and was not informed why I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dole Food Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dole Food Company in Oct 2017

Interview

Had two phone interviews starting with a recruiter then an Human resource manager in California. After those screening interviews then I was supposed to find out if I would meet with the local Hiring manager but never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dole Food Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dole Food Company

Interview

Had a great interview for like 2 hours with 3 people and of course, they chose to hire the temp they had. Same thing happened with my husband, he interviewed recently and they hired the temp they had. They seem to be popular for that and only interviewing outside candidates because they "have" to which sucks and gets people's hopes up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dole Food Company (Concord, NC)

Interview

Have too have the proper certifications and x amount of college you need too know your serv safe temp and also you have too k ow what the germs are e.coli all those things it's a great job

Interview Questions
  • What kind of certifications do you have for this position and we are going too need too see them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dole Food Company (Monterey, CA)

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. I applied online and was contacted via email by someone in HR. The woman in HR was very nice and we had a nice conversational talk. When the woman who would be my boss came in she was more professional and had more detailed questions. I had an overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How have you dealt with angry customers and how did you handle them?
7 people found this interview helpful