Domo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domo Interview Questions

Interviews at Domo

Biz Development Interview

Interview

Several interviews with individuals across different disciplines at the company. Good balance of challenging questions and the opportunity to ask questions of my own. Two round process overall, which resulted in an offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Interview process took a bit but was worth the wait in the end. Had initial interview with VP and a follow up phone interview with Director. After that, I had a group interview with the team and then individual members. Took a while to hear back but once decision was made, everything picked up steam.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to have a perfect project completed a little late or a less than perfect project completed on time?   1 Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Pretty lengthy interview process. Harder than expected - want to be PREPARED. Know your stuff. Expect to explain your answers after every questions - always a question to your response.

TPM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domo in July 2019.

Interview

Recruiter phone call. Two 30 minute phone calls with two different Managers of Consulting, an SQL test, and then 4 hours onsite with 7 different managers. Total class act start to finish.

Interview Questions

• In the 30 minute review there were behavioral kinds of questions, like what would you do if a customer was unhappy and rapid fire SQL questions. I really enjoyed talking with both managers. Unfortunately, it's been 7 years since I've used SQL on a daily basis, so I under performed on the SQL exam. They were totally a class act though, and the tech manager met with me via zoom to talked about where I went wrong. Then encouraged me to brush up more and contact him directly if I saw anything I was interested in. The recruiter reached back out and said the same thing.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two in-person interviews. Very fast communication. Everyone was very pleasant to work with. The HR team was great and responsive. They were accommodating and were apologetic and communicative when they had to move an interview around a couple times.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT).

Interview

Call with recruiter followed by a call with the hiring manager. After that round I met onsite with some people from the team, the hiring manager, and the head of the department. About a week later I met with the VP. The recruiter was great at keeping me in the loop on next steps. Everyone made me feel welcome and were very open and transparent about the great things and the challenges in the department.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domo in April 2019.

Interview

Pretty typical interview process. First is a phone screen and interviews with technical questions and questions about work style. Then an on-site interview day with several interviews and a few whiteboard sessions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that proved difficult to complete. What was your approach to the project and how did you address obstacles (in detail)?   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

Because I am a remote employee (full disclosure: I accepted the role), Domo flew me into their head office for a full day of interviews. I met virtually with a Sr. Principal Consultant first, followed by a joint in-person interview with 2 consulting managers, followed by another joint in-person interview with 2 other consulting managers (each consulting manager owns an industry vertical of clients). Last interview was with the VP of Consulting.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

It was a super chill interview, but was rather disorganized considering the size of the company. They didn't even test my skills like a typical technical interview; instead, it was focused on how well my personality matched the team. Even though it is an internship position, I expected some technical review, given that I'm a grad student with experience.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in March 2019.

Interview

You will have a 2 phone interview and then 1 with the manager and another one with the VP. The first two interviews on the phone are the same as any other company. The Interview with the managers is fun since they want to know you more and the Interview with the VP is amazing. The VP will provide you feedback of your resume and he will help you to find if this position is what you are looking for.