Domo Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 124 of over 124 interviews

Recruiter14%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Domo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo

Interview

The interview consisted of three separate interviews with the team manager and two Customer Success Managers on the team. They were very easy to talk to and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience with Salesforce and SQL.
    Answer Question

Domo

Application

I interviewed at Domo

Interview

Phone screen completed and in person interview performed. It was smooth overall. The phone screening was straightforward. There weren't any curveballs thrown at me. Then I met with two different people in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Domo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo in Nov 2021

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter; then an interview with the head of QA; and finally an interview with the VP of Engineering. In the first interview, they gave me a coding task regarding a palindrome and then a UI review task where I said what I would change about the given UI. In the interview with the VP, he gave me a scenario (see below) and asked how I would respond.

Interview Questions
  • Gave me a scenario and asked how I would respond. The scenario was "You need to build a vaccine appointment app, but you only have two days. What do you do?"

Domo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domo in Sep 2021

Interview

One phone interview and two zoom interviews. Each interview is about 45 minutes. Asked code question and behavioral questions. Very simple and smooth. The HR called me instead of email me the next steps which for me is kinda weird

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo (Provo, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

We had a 30 minute zoom call to ask some questions. It was an uncomfortable interview process because I felt like I was being attacked by the interviewer. His questions were more like an interrogation than an interview. It was a very uncomfotable and strange interview. But maybe it was a tactic to weed out people who didn't fit. Overall not a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you'd want this position? Why did you think to apply here for this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in Jan 2021

Interview

There was a total of three interviews discussing how you manage stress and your personal tendencies. They focused on how you could handle end of quarter and end of year busyness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Domo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo in Jan 2021

Interview

Talked with a recruiter, then got scheduled for an interview. Wasn't told it would be portfolio review, but made it work. The interviewers were nice and asked good questions. We talked about my most recent work and what I would've done differently, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What didn't go well in this project? What would you have done differently?

Domo

Application

I interviewed at Domo

Interview

Several interviews with individuals across different disciplines at the company. Good balance of challenging questions and the opportunity to ask questions of my own. Two round process overall, which resulted in an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Domo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo

Interview

Interview process took a bit but was worth the wait in the end. Had initial interview with VP and a follow up phone interview with Director. After that, I had a group interview with the team and then individual members. Took a while to hear back but once decision was made, everything picked up steam.

Interview Questions
  • Is it better to have a perfect project completed a little late or a less than perfect project completed on time?

Domo

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Domo

Interview

Pretty lengthy interview process. Harder than expected - want to be PREPARED. Know your stuff. Expect to explain your answers after every questions - always a question to your response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews