Domo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domo Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Domo (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

A recruiter initially reached out to me regarding the role. Eventually did about 2 phone calls with the recruiter, 1 phone call with the team member, recording a video of me answering questions and then flown out to the headquarters in Utah. Then I had a full day meeting with about 6 of the team members face to face. It was fairly standard in terms of open ended questions and getting to know each other. There wasn't any "gotcha" style questions like Google asks. The interviewers were all fairly relaxed, and I'd say a bit too relaxed. Overall, the experience was better than most other companies in that it was fairly well run.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (Lehi, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

4 different interview sessions, supposed to to take 2 hours. Was not the best experience because sometimes people were sick or too busy to help out. People wereally double booked. Took a while to get back to me about if I got the job or not.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I was originally emailed by a Domo Recruiter on LinkedIn to set up a phone interview in March of 2017. After the initial phone interview, I was set up with a second phone interview to speak with the top recruiting manager. I was brought in for 4 different in-person interviews and met with different executives and managers each time. I was still very excited about the position regardless of the drawn-out interviewing process. After 2 weeks following my last interview, I received an email to schedule a dinner meeting to further discuss the position and opportunities. After sending my availability for the final interview, there was no further follow up.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website, and received an email saying I would be contacted. a month later I was asked to do an online interview. Then nothing for a while... Then two sets of on site interviews two months after applying. And after 2.5 months I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you help people get their problems taken care of?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Chatted with an HR person and recruiter, and then I got scheduled for a phone interview with a manager, but they never called. Waited, set up a new phone interview, and again they did not call. No heads up, no formal cancellation, and no way to contact the manager. It felt very unprofessional.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers. They said they would have the recruiter schedule an on site interview but that didn't happen. I could tell that the interviewers were looking for very specific "Domo way of thinking" answers to their questions versus bringing someone in with a fresh or different perspective. Considering the extremely high turnover rate in their group, even more have quit since I interviewed, I don't see this as a loss that I wasn't called back.

Interview Questions

• If you were suddenly in front of a financial institution CEO tomorrow, how would you understand his needs/requirements for our product?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview, it's based on your behaviors and how you would fit in with the role and with the team. The process was really fast, I was called and asked to come interview the next day, and met with all persons within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you research a client and what they do   1 Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. After moving through three different interviews, I was notified that one of the guys above me had quite and I would have to start over. They never once followed through with contact dates leaving me the one to reach out every time.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to a position they posted on the company website. Interview process began with a phone interview with HR. After that, a phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager. On-site interviews with several members...your manager, director of sales, vice president of sales. Also met with other reps and SEs to gain more insight on the company and product.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a few months to complete, mainly due to job availability and domopalooza. Went through a series of phone interviews before having the in-person interviews. The in-person interview was pretty intense in the fact that I had to interview with 5 different people, but they made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Once I had the in-person interview, it took a few more weeks for me to get a response.