Domo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Chatted with an HR person and recruiter, and then I got scheduled for a phone interview with a manager, but they never called. Waited, set up a new phone interview, and again they did not call. No heads up, no formal cancellation, and no way to contact the manager. It felt very unprofessional.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview, it's based on your behaviors and how you would fit in with the role and with the team. The process was really fast, I was called and asked to come interview the next day, and met with all persons within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you research a client and what they do   1 Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. After moving through three different interviews, I was notified that one of the guys above me had quite and I would have to start over. They never once followed through with contact dates leaving me the one to reach out every time.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to a position they posted on the company website. Interview process began with a phone interview with HR. After that, a phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager. On-site interviews with several members...your manager, director of sales, vice president of sales. Also met with other reps and SEs to gain more insight on the company and product.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a few months to complete, mainly due to job availability and domopalooza. Went through a series of phone interviews before having the in-person interviews. The in-person interview was pretty intense in the fact that I had to interview with 5 different people, but they made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Once I had the in-person interview, it took a few more weeks for me to get a response.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT).

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter as I had been referred by a current employee. They took me to lunch, talked up Domo and its culture/benefits. I then set up a time to go in for a round 1 interview. After doing that interview, I was contacted again and brought in for a round 2 interview, after which they gave me a verbal offer. Upon some negotiation, we agreed on an offer and they sent me an official offer. I was hired several weeks later. It took much longer for me to go through the process because I was doing it right in the middle of DomoPalooza, their big user group conference, so we had to do it over a much longer period of time than normal.

Interview Questions

• I was applying for a front-end dev position, so I was asked several coding questions which I was supposed to solve in JavaScript. There were varying levels of difficulty with those questions, some being easy and some being fairly difficult.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (American Fork, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I had one interview with two of the Senior Engineers, and both of them were awesome. They invited me onsite for lunch, and the whole experience was great. They explained the mission of the company and asked me questions related to the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe prototypes, and gave me a problem to solve involving prototypical inheritance   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domo (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I was sent an electronic Hirevue - Process went very smoothly. You record the interview by yourself in a quiet room with good lighting and then you send it to the company. It allows you to practice the interview questions before actually recording and submitting them. I found it to be a little strange at first but in reality I was totally used to it by the time it was over.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult part of your current position and how do you overcome these events?   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domo.

Interview

Getting in was fairly easy. Once I got there, I was basically talked at for 2 hours. Each interviewer told me how great they were, and how their experience made them the best choice for their position. I was told within 5 minutes that the panel interview was a waste of time. People came late, disorganized, etc. Although interviewing for a Sr. UX designer, they wanted to focus on pretty designs, and not on the UX process.

There was no coordination between the recruiter and the interviewing team. Recruiter made excuses and emailed me demeaning comments after I rejected the offer.

ADM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domo (Orem, UT).

Interview

Set up to come in and answer questions with ADM manager. They were nice but assumed I was overqualified for this roll and seemed uninterested because of my age. If you are young and moldable you have a better chance it seems.