Donatos Pizzeria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Well she brought out my application and went over my hours with me and confirmed all my information with me then asked me about what i like to do and stuff about me so she could see how i got along with others, then there's also a personality test.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria.

Interview

You get hired if you walk in with a filled out application and they happen to need someone. Applications are stored in a drawer that honestly anyone could access so remember not to put your SSN anywhere until you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Vienna, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

My boss gave me a computer with about 30 minutes of random questions and after I completed that he came up to me to interview me. After the interview he told me I got the job and to give him a call to accept the offer and set up orientation.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to talk about myself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brownsburg, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Brownsburg, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process included a few questions about my résumé as well as explanation of the job. Very simple and was clear at interview process that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit at Donatos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was a great, i had fun talking to the mangers they loved me, in how i acted, i worked in was being good at it as a bagger

Interview Questions

• Do i gave good working skills   1 Answer

Interview

The manager basically just asked about my schedule and what I do and was going to do during school. After I told them, they said that their only problem was really my age. Overall, the process was quick and painless. I just had to take a test afterwards.

-quick tip: don't be nervous

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very candid and open interview. I enjoyed the questions and definition of the challenge that the company reps defined. Very passionate culture and business model. Very large opportunity and major component in the overall success of the company. Lot's of opportunity to drive the vision that they have for this segment - lot's of room for NEW innovation and expansion. Major up and coming company - I would love to be a part of this going forward.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions that were applicable to the position. Interesting business model with brick and mortar stores, frozen segment and take and bake segment. It appears that they are fragmented into too many areas and need to focus against a beach head that they can win first then sets the stage for further business expansion.   1 Answer

Restaurant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

You sit down with the general manager of the store you are applying at, and have a simple conversation. It is SUPER laid back, which results in the company hiring 99% of applicants that are able to work.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have (if any) in the restaurant business?   Answer Question

Cashier Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria in March 2014.

Interview

you fill out an application online and call and ask for the hiring manger tell them you recently put in a application and then they will ask you to take test then if you pass you get the job
    The interview is like every other interview its very basic

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Donatos Pizzeria (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

went to interview, constantly interrupted, had to let the manager know there were customers waiting at the front counter for five min. or more so she would have to go get someone to wait on them, then return to interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something you need to improve on in your management ability   1 Answer