Donna Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Donna Morgan

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Donna Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very quick process...the manager contacted me via email and asked if I could come in for an interview. We just talked about my experience and what I wanted to do from there on out, and then talked a bit about the company; very normal stuff. It was a little uncomfortable because the space the company was in had no walls so everyone could overhear the interview, but other than that, it wasn't an unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about Donna Morgan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate starting time, but that's it. The salary that they were willing to give me with my experience was capped.

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Donna Morgan.

Interview

one on one with CEO - how sweet she was. Explaining job like it was a designer position, with promises that would never come true. All lies. Job turned out to be a clerk for the designer

Interview Questions

• this company is a great place to work with advancement. Lies about what the position was   2 Answers

Negotiation

negotiate the highest possible compensation, because you will never get a raise.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Donna Morgan (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Personal Interview with the CEO of the company. She is a very smart business woman. She is very charming and easy to relate and talk to. She has great sense of style and understands her business very well.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question I was asked. It was a very laid back and non stressful interview. The CEO made the experience very easy going and offered great explanation of the job description which has been very accurate to what the job currently is.   Answer Question

PR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Donna Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The team made me feel extremely comfortable. The interview was a positive experience and I met with three different people, including the CEO. Overall a good experience that made me excited about the role.