Dotcom Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dotcom Team

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dotcom Team (Braintree, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

well process for the interview, interviewer is curtitious and technically soon. it took about 30 mins, asked my various technical questions about java, servlets, hibernate, jsp, ejb, struts, spring. Interviewer was an architect and worked on 10 different projects and his knowledge on technology was surprisng.

Interview Questions

• 1. how did you get along with colleagues in stressful situation?   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dotcom Team (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

interview calls are quick and quick turnround, it was easy to communicate the details and proceedure and expecations. easy to follow the templates for legal document submission etc.

Interview Questions

• about career goals and compensation   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dotcom Team (Edison, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How flexible travel.
      Very professional and they will try to find nice long time projects. Three people Interviewed me. It went very well and got instant feed back. Very professional and they will try to find nice long time projects. Three people Interviewed me. It went very well and got instant feed back.   1 Answer