Dotcom Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dotcom Team

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dotcom Team (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

interview calls are quick and quick turnround, it was easy to communicate the details and proceedure and expecations. easy to follow the templates for legal document submission etc.

Interview Questions

• about career goals and compensation   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dotcom Team (Edison, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Very professional and they will try to find nice long time projects. Three people Interviewed me. It went very well and got instant feed back. Very professional and they will try to find nice long time projects. Three people Interviewed me. It went very well and got instant feed back.

Interview Questions

• How flexible travel.
      1 Answer