Dr. Leonard's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's (Edison, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Terrible. Total out of date questions. I did not feel comfortable when interviewing for this company. Interviewer seemed cold and aloof. Overall it's been a bad experience. Very Very terrible.

Inbound Telephone Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's in August 2014.

Interview

Stay away from this place! First of all, I applied online. They called me to come take a typing test and interview if I passed. When I came in, I started the typing test, and the lady had me put in my SSN! I did, knowing that employers need it for taxes, etc, but I never should have! The computers in this place all look like they are from 1994- very outdated environment in there. The people all seemed a little strange. Not to be rude, but they seemed like "low life" type people. I hope I didn't offend anyone here. I passed the tying test, then they had me shadow a girl for a few minutes before the interview. What I observed was strange. People called to place orders. She would enter their orders. But at the end, she was required to read a script, pressuring these people into accepting one of their "programs", which are basically a scam. I have found this out after reading numerous reviews on the internet about how they had mysterious charges on their credit statement after ordering from this company. Anyways, by then I knew I didn't want anything to do with the place just because of the atmosphere. Then a guy came to interview me. He looked about 28, was not clean shaven, and was wearing baggy jeans. The "interview" consisted mainly of him telling me about the job. Only asked a few basic questions, mainly about my current job. He was rather unprofessional in general. I walked out of that place, not looking back. Don't apply for a job here. Their website makes it seem wayyy better than it really is. My current retail job is a dream compared to this place.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's.

Interview

Was an interview and typing test.

Interview Questions

• For those applying for telemarketing, they have you listen to a call to see if that is something you can do. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. Same yourself time, if you cant do it, don't say yes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was standard sell and tell

Inbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called back promptly within the week. Came in to take a typing test and was then sent to watch a rep. Listened to a few calls and got a good feel for what the job was. Interviewed by Mitch, was dressed very casually but not too casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation in pay. Just given the availability and filled out in the interview.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's (Lincoln, NE) in April 2013.

Interview

It was short and sweet, not a lot of those typical questions. Very straight forward and to the point The supervisor interviewing me was the one that was going to be my boss! I like to know who I am going to be working for that's a plus!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any call center experience before?   1 Answer

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's (Lincoln, NE) in February 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Submitted application online to the company. I got a call back from the secretary to schedule an interview. Came in for a 2 minute interview and was offered a job. I like cheese curds. They are really good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's (Edison, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

very brief you come in they tell you how much youll make and you take a quick typing test they tell you if you passed immediately and they ask you when you can start

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's (Edison, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

it was horrible.

Interview Questions

• we are going to sell your phone number to other telemarkeing companies   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr. Leonard's in May 2011.

Interview

fill out app. then take typing test. called for interview the same day, interview next day and hired. interview relaxed and personal.

Interview Questions

• when working with people can your personality change to accomidate their needs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the hours of work