Dreyfus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dreyfus Interview Questions

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreyfus (New York, NY).

Interview

Very brief interview process as I was temp to perm. A staffing firm placed me and then I was hired full time a month later. The interview process was phone interview with HR and formal application process.

Vice President, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dreyfus (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with most of the operating committee. The process was relatively efficient and was completed over a two week time frame. None of the interviews were particularly challenging; most were casual "meet-n-greet" types of discussions.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly asked about my previous experience and what I planned to do for Dreyfus   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was straightforward. HR was aggressive in pursuing me as a candidate. Offer was acceptable without much discussion.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreyfus (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Pretty brief. One interview which was pretty straight forward. Met directly with the manager i would be working under and met the staff who worked under him as well. It was a fairly pleasant experience.

External Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dreyfus (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

phone call first then hr then office personel...a salesperson has to have a good talking voice over the phone or all is lost...the phone interview is a good assessment, then NR meets you to make sure you look the part and your presence and skill set match what they need, whe they ok it, you meet with the executives

Interview Questions

• why do youhave interest in sales   1 Answer