Drupal Connect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Drupal Connect Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Drupal Connect

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Drupal Connect (Newport, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a normal interview. Spoke with 3 people all of them were very nice and easy to talk with. The process took about 3 days and they made me an offer!

Interview Questions

• How my recruiting background will help me in my next role?   Answer Question

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drupal Connect (Newport, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

technical and open do discussion. able to meet the team and walk around the office. we have had a chance to learn more and give good feedback and learn from the team.

Interview Questions

• about my most recent work experience.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Drupal Connect (Malvern, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The CEO contacted me directly via LinkedIn and told me about the position. I said I would be interested, so we talked for two minutes on the phone. A few days later, I had a phone interview with a developer. A few days after that, I interviewed with the company I would be contracted out to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I accepted on the condition that it be increased by 10k after 6 months. If you're going to negotiate with them, be more aggressive than I was. I feel I could have negotiated for a lot more.

Drupal Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Drupal Connect (Newport, RI) in June 2012.

Interview

All phone interviews (contractor jobs are telecommute). They know what they want and what they want are capable, experienced Drupal Developers with either strong back-end chops, strong themer/front-end chops or a combination. Questions are all geared toward that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really. You either know the stuff or you don't.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward - again contract work, so it's an hourly rate discussion, no benefits.