Dynamic Catholic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dynamic Catholic Interview Questions

Interviews at Dynamic Catholic

3.4

Mission Partner Interview

Interview

Lots of questions based off resume, pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses etc. Asked what ideal workplace is for me, asked why dynamic Catholic over other evangelization tools m, and why I wanted to work for them

Prospect Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email one week later to set up an interview over the phone. The email directed me to an online link with a selection of days and times to choose from.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of an ideal supervisor?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

Had a 45 minute phone interview. Very pleasant, largely generic questions - just a first round interview. The second round would have been a video interview, but I was not invited to the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you first hear about Dynamic Catholic?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

I had a screening interview with human resources. Also had to deliver writing samples and take a writing test revamping and making suggestions to improve Dynamic Catholic materials. It was obvious they were looking for a specific type of writing and style and I didn't hit the mark.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Dynamic Catholic? What could I offer them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

The process took months. A video interview, a phone interview, a whole day at the office with lunch and mass and in person interviews. They really made you feel like you have the job then drop off the planet for a week and call you to say that you didn’t have the experience they were looking for? Couldn’t my resume have told you that? Wasted almost 3 months of my life.

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic (Erlanger, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews; one with recruiter/hr representative and another with supervising manager for position. Then a full day onsite with a tour, 3 interviews, and lunch with a few of their employees.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I did well and my short comings in details regarding every role on my resume. Did not like if there were no challenges identified for a role. Asked for names of supervisors and co-workers at every job on resume and how they would describe me if they talked to them. Surprised that they only focused on the past and not what I could bring to their organization.   Answer Question

Mission Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position online with my resume and a cover letter. I heard back within a few days that I had received an opportunity to have a phone screen with an HR employee. This was a fairly simple process, just a few questions and at the end I was asked to move on to a video interview the next day with the Hiring Manager from the department I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult feedback you've received from a previous supervisor?   Answer Question

Development Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and then a skype interview. The questions themselves weren't too difficult and were rather generic. I was not offered a position or an onsite interview; however, I missed a call from them and when I returned it they never followed up. It was not a big deal as I began to sour on DC, because I think that their products basically exercises in pop psychology with a Catholic veneer (full disclosure: I am not Catholic). DC definitely fills a hole in the market and could very well grow, but they really need to improve the substance of their products.

Interview Questions

• If I recall correctly, they asked for 7 or 8 strengths and weaknesses each. I believe that I read about this question on Glassdoor (shocking), so I made a list that I could select from during the interview (with corresponding examples from my work/academic experience), and it made the process really easy.   Answer Question

Development Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic in February 2018.

Interview

Intense but very professional sales process. From start to finish you are treated very well. The HR recruiter is fantastic and very honest and open. You feel like you are working together with them. Got denied the Development role but got offered the mission partner role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with development? What was your quota?   Answer Question

Mission Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Catholic.

Interview

Took about two weeks to hear back after I submitted my online application. Initial interview with a human resources representative via phone call was very challenging. Follow up video interview (Google Hangout) with a hiring manager was more informal.

Interview Questions

• List 6-8 strengths and 4-7 weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • What was the harshest critique you've received from a previous employer?   Answer Question