Dynamic Computing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dynamic Computing

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Computing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewing at Dynamic Computing was considerably more thought out than other companies I had interviewed for. The interview lasted about 3 hours and involved 4 employees. It was broken down into a personality/soft skill interview, a technical interview, and finally an interview by the CIO. The final interview came a few days after the first two.

Interview Questions

• You receive a phone call from a client. They have returned from vacation and their computer cannot access the internet. You have documentation you can search (query the interviewers). How would you troubleshoot this issue.   Answer Question

Solutions Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Computing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Instead of a first interview, I was asked to submit a proposal marketing myself as the product. After submitting the proposal, I went through two rounds of interviews, first with the CEO & IT Manager, then again with the CEO and a couple members of the team.

Interview Questions

• If we were to talk to your previous supervisor, what are three things they would tell us you need to work on?   Answer Question

Dynamic Computing Response

Jun 25, 2015 – President

Thanks for interviewing for this position! This was a new position we created and we handled the interview process a little differently. We're glad you had a positive experience and hope that there's an opportunity for you here in the future!

Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dynamic Computing (Seattle, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Long! The initial email once they were interested included an online test and personality test. Personality tests seem to be standard small business hiring practices now. The test was about 5 Word pages long, paragraph responses about all of the level 1-2 issues we have normally and how I'd go about diagnosing and fixing. A lot of focus on Windows server, basic workstation and network troubleshooting, office 365.

First was phone interview with HR. It was about my past work history, normal stuff.

Second in person was technical with two managers, 2 hour grill sesh. Designed a network, explained pervious troubleshooting experience. Went on to the owner who grilled me about the personal stuff like school, job history, etc, lot more in depth than the phone interview.
    They had me wait in the lobby. Called me back to the HR offic and continued. Ended up having paperwork ready for me to sign to accept the job.

I'm missing an intermediary step here somewhere. All in all, 2 in person and 1 phone interview, total of 6 hours?

Interview Questions

• Design a medium business network to handle 50 users with basic needs.   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Computing (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

We are serious about our candidates (since this is a tight-knit group), so there is always a multi-interview process. Usually a phone interview and two in-person interviews at least. I've been part of interviews that included a group interview and a proposal to be prepared, but my interview was a phone interview and two one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a whole lot of negotiation. They offered more than I asked for and I was very pleased with that. They are very clear about their salary ranges and they will always stay within that, but are incredibly fair (plus the benefits are great!)