Dynatrace Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 217 of over 217 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynatrace (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Really positive experience overall. The only downside is that the process lasted pretty long, but at the same time it just takes a while to plan around people's schedules and prepare for the capstone demo. Everybody I interviewed with was excited about the company, team, product and outlook. They asked some challenging technical and challenging soft-skill questions. They give you the opportunity to ask the necessary questions you want to ask too. The process for me followed the rough outline below. 1st - meet and greet phone call with the recruiter to determine fit 2nd - zoom call with hiring manager to evaluate background, fit, and conversational in nature. 3rd - zoom call with Sales Director to evaluate technical background, sales fit, and overall fit. 4th - zoom call with another Director to evaluate fit and background and ask common interview questions 5th - tech panel zoom call with 3 other current team members asking about how you deal with tough technical sales scenarios, areas of technical experience and/or expertise, technologies in general, and overall fit 6th - sales capstone demo. come up with a problem, engineer the pieces for it and solve it with Dynatrace, and present it all back to them.

Interview Questions
  • Explain DevOps in your own words. What is your experience with Security? How would you handle a situation where a Sales Rep oversells the product past its technical limitations?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Screening call, 2 zoom calls w team members. Only made it to the first zoom call so I cannot speak on the 2nd one, but first one was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you major in Data Analytics and Finance if you want to work in sales?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Dynatrace

Join the conversation on

Tech

211.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Dynatrace~309684
Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

Interviewers were really good. There were three rounds. 1. Basic Screening 2. Second interview with 3 managers. ( Technical and non technical questions) 3. Final interview of 20 min Presentation on Dynatrace demo application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

easy smooth quick and flowing conversation, a lot of conversation about daily life and what happens everyday, not very technical rather realistic, and covers what you will do on a job day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Sehr angenehmes Erstgespräch über Zoom. Verschiedene Gespräche mit Führungskräften und Kollegen sollen geführt werden, im Anschluss findet ein Panel mit einer Präsentation auf englisch statt. Das Panel erfordert etwas an Vorbereitungsaufwand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynatrace in May 2022

Interview

Meeting in video call after that they send me email we are sorry , they waste my time , Otherwise they do not know which position I applied for it , they send me wrong position . Who is speaking with me the English language not clear and his prouncation mixed with Germany language

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Great interview in general. A great interviewer in general. Great Interview Process. Asking technical, personal, and IQ questions. Having the result by phone after 2 or 3 days. I got only one interview includes technical and personal questions.

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

It was a new and exciting experience that I have not had before and definitely a way to grow and learn for any future new opportunities and experiences. Overall it was good.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in the future?

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Ging vlotjes, veel standaard vragen. Daarnaast was het een fijn gesprek met een duidelijk beeld hoe de organisatie er uit ziet. Het gaf me dus een goed beeld. Werd na 2 gesprekken meteen gebeld voor een aanbod

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dynatrace (Detroit, MI)

Interview

overall process is fairly simple and easy, first interview with an HR rep then a pretty difficult technical interview then a third get to know you interview with a team lead

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

I first had a screening call with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager, then an interview with 2 team members, and finally I received a case I had to present to a panel of three.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to my experience, and the case I was given.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Interviews

Dynatrace Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dynatrace as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.12 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Development Representative and Software Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dynatrace takes an average of 29 days when considering 155 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Sales Development Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dynatrace according to 155 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.27%