Dynatrace Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Dynatrace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynatrace in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a phone screen about a week or two later. Talked with the recruiter and set up an interview with the hiring manager at the end of the call. Met with some team members and then the VP. The entire process took about a month. Recruiter gave feedback and updates within a week of each interview. Overall A+ experience

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you felt proud of something you accomplished
    Answer Question

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

The interview process was laid out by HR from the start. It was very clear on the steps and I found it to be extremely informative. You do have to do a presentation to the Directors, hiring managers and team members. They give you ample time to prepare and provide what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

2 rounds, pretty straightforward. A few technical questions, to check general knowledge in IT. Based on my previous skills as a developer, this was a ok, not too difficult. I liked the questions about how their product works, which was cool cause I enjoyed reverse engineer it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Process was great experience. Describe your background and why you are a fit for the position. Need to have a great understanding of the business and what they do and what requirements are to have success.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your knowledge and background and why you would be successful.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynatrace (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Very thorough and timely process, people were very friendly and seemed very genuine. The office space is gorgeous and right in the heart of Downtown Detroit. Seems like a great place to work with a ton of great opportunities for growth. I hope to join them one day soon as an employee. Seems like a very solid company with tons of employees who have been there for years.

Interview Questions
  • What is my greatest asset and why do I think it will contribute to the team.

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Simple interview process heard back within a week. They asked me to come visit the site and discuss my qualifications further. They asked me to review my resume with them. Good company with good prospects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dynatrace (Philadelphia, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

The entire process was friendly, timely and well thought out. You first meet with the recruiter, then hiring manager, his boss, then you provide a presentation to a panel of 6 people.

Interview Questions
  • Why you left your previous position
  • Past successes in selling similar solutions
  • How do you attack a new territory?
1 person found this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I interviewed at Dynatrace

Interview

Good tell about good things about how many interview appear in last 10 years roles and responsibilities power BI tableau alternative text fact finding finance and crimrs and good candidate for hiring the great life and good environment for great hiring of the nation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynatrace (Milan) in Feb 2021

Interview

domande normali, niente di eccessivamente complicato. Introduzione: parlami di te, come mai vuoi lavorare in questa azienda ecc. tutte domande molto tranquille. Ti mettono subito a tuo agio. Alla fine però non mi hanno più richiamato sono senza parole infatti. sono molto dispiaciuto

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynatrace

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dynatrace in Feb 2021

Interview

Met a manager at a university job fair and had a great chat. He spoke about the company and the role. Although the role description was a bit vague, it was clear that training was provided and that some programming experience was expected. Weeks later I was redirected to a recruiter who was very unprofessional and dismissed me for "not having the right experience". Their first couple emails said they were looking for students, I am experienced and have a graduate degree in computer engineering so I assume the "not having experience" part is another way of telling they had a personal issue instead. They offered 4 months of training so not having a lot of experience should not be an issue anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews