Dynavax Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dynavax Technologies

Associate Director, Project Management Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got am email to be interviewed by a hiring manager. We made a appointment and set up the time. At beginning, the cell phone is not good. We change a regular phone. The Manager describes the company and his background and start to ask me question.

The overall experience is great. I may be "over qualified" to my feeling. I don't think that I will be hired

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in UC Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (UC Berkeley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with 2 phone screening for which Dynavax Representatives were No Show. I never received any apology or explanations for it. After 2 no show finally 2 phone screening interview and then in-person and than came an offer. Every thing the HR recruiter told me was a lie. I am not sure if it was HR or the hiring manager but they put no effort. Really bad experience.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (Berkeley, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume on-line; was contacted by the HR Representative; went in for face to face interviews; met with various department heads;

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR listened to the range I expected, and came in with a solid offer.