Dynavax Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dynavax Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

2.8

Quality Interview

Interview

Unprofessional disorganized and downright rude Draconian
    And disgusting. They put a job description which was vague and written for them to gauge the applicants they would get accordingly. It took over a year for them to get a phone screen going . The Human Resources person was completely disrespectful and said the interview was with one person it was not . It was a panel and it was completely disorganized and insulting . They did not read it and they also kept mentioning I worked at a company which I never had. They didn't bother to ask if I can hear them or hey sorry this is a panel. The director is a joke and a complete air head

Interview Questions

• They just go over your job descriptions and try to pull information out that will help them   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (Berkeley, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty extensive than what I am use to. I was there half the day meeting with several people in management and fellow coworkers. They even planned an entire schedule of the interview process and scheduled lunch.

Interview Questions

• Very interested in personal life and personal interest as well as experience.   Answer Question

Associate Director, Project Management Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got am email to be interviewed by a hiring manager. We made a appointment and set up the time. At beginning, the cell phone is not good. We change a regular phone. The Manager describes the company and his background and start to ask me question.

The overall experience is great. I may be "over qualified" to my feeling. I don't think that I will be hired

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in UC Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (UC Berkeley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with 2 phone screening for which Dynavax Representatives were No Show. I never received any apology or explanations for it. After 2 no show finally 2 phone screening interview and then in-person and than came an offer. Every thing the HR recruiter told me was a lie. I am not sure if it was HR or the hiring manager but they put no effort. Really bad experience.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (Berkeley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter. Two onsite interview with everyone on the team. Hiring manager talked about his experience and asked many behavioral questions. Interview process was smooth and everyone was genuine

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynavax Technologies (Berkeley, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume on-line; was contacted by the HR Representative; went in for face to face interviews; met with various department heads;

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR listened to the range I expected, and came in with a solid offer.