Dynetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dynetics

2.4

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynetics (Huntsville, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process takes a couple of hours. You actually sit down and interview with four people, one supervisor, one manager, and a couple of other employees you could potentially work with in the future.

Computer Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynetics (Huntsville, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with my team lead and two tiers of manager above the team lead. Everyone was friendly. I talked a lot about my relevant experience, and not many questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Computer Engineering as my course of study over Computer Science?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynetics (Huntsville, AL) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. She scheduled a phone interview for the following week. Phone interview was straightforward. I interviewed with a manager in the department that I would've been working in. He just asked me questions about my resume and experience. A day or two later my recruiter emailed me to schedule an on-site interview for the next week. The on-site began with an HR rep explaining benefits and giving me a tour. After that I interviewed with 3 software engineers that I would've been working with, and 2 people that would've been supervisors. They asked basic experience/resume questions, and a couple of very basic OOP fundamentals questions. Did not write any code for this interview. I received my formal offer two days after the on-site.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynetics (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The hiring manager was very nice on the phone. He explained about the job duties, upsides and downside of the job. He was very informative and patient with me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked asked me about my background and what i wanted to do with my career.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dynetics (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with Dynetics at an info session at my university. I was given an interview for the following day. The interview was pretty easy. It lasted approximately 30 minutes. All the questions were behavioral. The interviewer had no real structure, just went with the flow. He reviewed my resume and asked me questions about it. He was also concerned about how I would fit in with the company and asked me about how I would like Huntsville.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what would you be?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynetics (Huntsville, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. However, this shouldn't be something to take too lightly, preparation will certainly help. I began by interviewing for about 30 minutes with an HR representative, and this interview was a lot of telling you about the company, as well as the non-technical questions. After this interview, I proceeded to interview with my potential (and in my case, soon to be) boss.

Signal Processing Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was an overall positive process. I had two interviews during the process. During the first I mostly discussed projects I have done and answered some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a courier Fransform process and how is it used?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dynetics (Huntsville, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

An HR representative sent me an email with directions to the campus and where the first interview would begin and who I would be interviewing with that afternoon. On the day of the interview, the HR representative met with me first to discuss the interview process, the culture of the company, benefits and my salary requirements. From that point, I met with 4 other employees. One of which would eventually be my boss. I remember that during the interview process, he told me to just kick back and relax that we were just going to have more of a conversation than an interview. That was a such a nice approach that helped me to relax. About 5 days later, another employee called me and did a phone interview. Then the HR representative called me after the phone interview and asked me to come in that afternoon to meet with my would-be boss and his staff at his building. After I met with them, I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest strengths you would bring to this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dynetics in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 different people. They were all very friendly and asked fair questions. The technical questions got a little over my head. I simply told the individual that I didn't know but that I could learn. Come to find out that's the exact answer he was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SQL databases?   1 Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online then got a phone call a week or two later to setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 6 half hour interviews, first with HR, then with management and team members. The interviewers were all friendly and they were happy to share information about the role and the company. They asked me questions about myself and my work but nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought the interview went well and the role would be a good fit for me. The interview itself was a very positive experience.

However, right after the interview I followed up via email with my Dynetics HR contacts to thank them for their time and ask about next steps. A week later, after not getting any response I emailed again to ask more directly when I should expect to hear back. Another week went by and I tried calling but still no answer or response. I took a half day off work to interview with Dynetics and was very disappointed that I was not given the courtesy of a response, despite reaching out multiple times.