Dyson Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Dyson

Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy
Found 403 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I interviewed at Dyson (Germany)

Interview

Video interview, Tests und dann persönliches Gespräch mit zwei Managern (ca 2h). Unangenehme Gesprächssituation und man wurde als Bewerber sehr unter Druck gesetzt. Frist zur Rückmeldung wurde nicht eingehalten und Email und Anrufe wurden ignoriert. Rückmeldung dann doch letztendlich eine Woche nach vereinbartem Zeitpunkt ohne Entschuldigung und vorgeschobenen Ausreden.

Interview Questions
  • Vorbereitung und Präsentation eines business case.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson (Singapore)

Interview

The interview is a ~35 min hirevue interview. It contains two general interview questions about your background. And then a few games, 5 minutes each (remembering a sequence of numbers, finding the same picture etc.).

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a project you have done that is related to the role you are applying for.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dyson (United Kingdom) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied direct online. Recruitment team contact within a couple of days to ask for salary expectations and invite to 1st phone interview with hiring manager. Waited nearly a week to be asked back for a 2nd interview giving a presentation and questions via Teams. Waited another week, had to chase to get the response that I was not successful.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I interviewed at Dyson (Malaysia)

Interview

Interview process was smooth and very technical. The hiring process was slow as i believe they have many applicants. HR was friendly and had a decent conversation on the requirements of the role and about the company and team.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Dyson (India)

Interview

25 min interview Quite Technical Expect basic HR questions too Be familiar with UG topics Be strong on your strengths Have some knowledge about the different products and services of the company Have some knowledge about Electronics and Electrical knowledge and only basics are required.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dyson (Singapore)

Interview

Completed an online interview process via Hirevue which consisted of an essay question, 1 technical assessment, 2 interview questions and 4 games. Overall, the process is okay since it's conducted online and the platform used is easy for navigation. Instructions given were clear. However, the technical assessment proves to be rather awkward as there is a need for presentation.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

Had a casual chat with HR and followed by a zoom interview with one of the senior management. Supposed to receive a analysis test afterwards but waited for two weeks without receiving any instruction to proceed with the test. Took initiative to follow up with HR twice but received no response. Very unprofessional way of doing work.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson (Greater Noida) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process was simple. There were three rounds comprising of telephonic , AI Questioning and technical interview respectively. Telephonic and artificial intelligence testing round was of 5 mins but the technical interview was of about 35-40 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction/ crossed checked couple of facts according to the CV/ gave me a situation where in I was supposed to sell a cell phone and on top of that I have to demonstrate diverse products in a Cell phone store according to Query of the customer/
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at Dyson (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview is conducted online and on-demand (consisting of pre-recorded questions). There are two video questions where you are recorded and one essay-type question where you type an answer. This is followed by four games (numerical and logical).

Interview Questions
  • Please share with us one technical project you did recently that is directly relevant to the post you are applying for.
Anonymous Employee in Indonesia
Application

I interviewed at Dyson (Indonesia)

Interview

Very friendly interview process, discuss about the projects and generally what to expect from the job and what is the working culture specifically in Malaysia office.. Overall satisfied with the interview process

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 403