Cover image for Dyson

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dyson Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 665 of over 665 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
Recruiter5%
HardAverageEasy

Dyson

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

3 Steps of the technical Interview include a coding session and problem-solving skills. the team was so patient and kind. we faced a problem during the shared coding, but they solved that.

Interview Questions
  • Pair programming with the android team
    Answer Question

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

A to be expected interview, that you would expect to experience at any large organisation. Appeared to be a list of choice based, pre-determined questions from a list defined by HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Dyson

Join the conversation on

The Work-Life Bowl

2m

an

Investor Services

What is the best Dyson cordless vacuum model that you can buy right now for the value and price? Literally searched all over YouTube, Reddit, and blogs and they all provide different feedback. The various differences in models, specs, and attachments are so overwhelming. I just want one that’ll last me years so I don’t have to replace it. Have any of your Dyson products even lasted at least 5 years?

24 Comments

Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Dyson? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Dyson employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Dyson

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

Plusieurs entretien avec la N+1 et un responsable RH. Longue attente entre chaque étape du processus de recrutement, parfois plusieurs semaines. Premier entretien téléphonique avec RH en anglais, 2ème entretien en visio avec la N+1, 3ème entretien dans les bureaux avec un RRH. Ils m’ont dit me donner un retour sous une dizaine de jours. Malgré plusieurs relances de ma part, je n’ai jamais eu de retour, ils n’ont visiblement aucune considération pour les candidats.

Interview Questions
  • Que perfectionneriez-vous au niveau du contenu des ads Dyson ? Quels leviers à la performance fonctionnent le mieux en ce moment d’après votre expérience ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Dyson (Amsterdam)

Interview

They ghost you! Beware. Don't apply! It started off well with hiring manager round,then a case study which i had to present to a panel & then final round. After the final round, never heard back. Followed up a couple of times but they ghosted me. Glad I was planning to reject them anyway once they said they don't believe in wfh. Don't waste your time interviewing here!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

Very straightforward! Two interviews: one phone screening with the recruiter and one interview with the hiring manager. The team is very nice and they make you feel very comfortable. They also came back to me with an answer very quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process with the same amount of steps you would expect. Pretty standard pace to go through the process as well. Not many curveball questions you need to prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

Many stages, involving cv, portfolio, a lot virtual interviews against pre loaded questions, and some timed assessment tasks, you don’t get to interview with a human untill the last stage. It can take Months of waiting before you get to the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

I must admit I made a mistake even considering this company as my prospective employer. I applied online on their website and was thereafter approached by one of the most unprofessional Human Resources i have ever come across. I was told that there will be 3 rounds however it went on to almost over 6 rounds on different managerial levels including the Director and an in person presentation for which I had to drive all the way from Bristol to London with no compensation paid whatsoever. I was asked to prepare an initial level presentation with the hiring manager which had a variety of moving parts, as in it was quite a comprehensive plan they were demanding. The most surprising part was the sheer level of unprofessionalism throughout as the HR suddenly would call to tell you, hey can you make this presentation by Friday on a Wednesday afternoon ? Now even their own email would ask you to share the ppt 48 hours prior. Ironical not just as you’d be surprised at what is coming. I had spent literally all day and night in creating a 37 deck presentation which ofc did impress them as it had more than they could anticipate. After delivering the presentation online on Teams they then asked me to come down to London office in a Wework setting where they literally had a one hour slot. I again delivered the presentation and ofc towards the end there was no time left for me to ask any questions. Then comes another call by the HR who himself was laughing and was surprised saying he didn’t know how they kept on building up the interview processes and requested me to join a call with their Director the very next day. I agreed and joined the call, gave another round of presentation and had a good chat. All seemed to be going well, I sent a thank you email with a little more information detailing my past work and skillset. As a sincere candidate would do. Thereafter I write another email to the HR who seizes to respond for a good number of days until I had to write again. This time the HR changes and someone else gets back to me as I had copied the hiring manager. They said they would be able to get back to me by Friday evening, it was a Tuesday when they said that, a week after the final round. Nothing happens on that Friday and I write again, to no surprise I did not receive no response again. The next week Wednesday I write copying to the hiring manager inquiring about the status, yet again they apologize for the delay and give me another date which was that coming Friday. This highly professional company again forgets that they had committed a time so I finally withdrew my application through email. The HR activates suddenly apologizes and then gives me another date blaming the internal processes and as I was keen I said okay another chance. Now beat that, this happened the fourth time they could not keep their word . Why is happened is because hundreds of thousands of people have been made redundant all over the world, companies like these manipulate you, devalue your time, and exploit you in Toto. Imagine the kind of anxiety a person can get just by being in the process with such a ludicrous behavior. The hiring manager and the HR, quite a senior chap in Dyson did not have the courtesy, professionalism and basic decency to make a call because obviously he had other plans to exploit even more resources due to the current market constraints. Please avoid these people, they do not deserve to be worked with.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous experience ? Make a presentation on the economic landscape of London and two of the Dysons products ( here surprisingly they themselves do not know of their own market )
3 people found this interview helpful

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

Interview process spanned across a long period, interview questions were common questions. The interviewers were really nice and friendly, and it did not feel nerve wrecking as they made it feel more like a chat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dyson

Application

I interviewed at Dyson

Interview

Easy, very short, got the job immediately. Needed it filled. I prepped for it and was over prepared compared to them. Great experience and engaging I enjoyed the process. Look forward to working there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 665 Interviews

Dyson Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dyson as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Demonstrator and Marketing rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Demonstrator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dyson takes an average of 32 days when considering 266 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Demonstrator had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Marketing Project Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dyson according to 266 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.76%