EBQuickstart (EBQ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, last about 30-40 minutes, nothing out of the ordinary. Oddly enough it started out with a typing test. That seemed unusual for what should be professional level position. The interview itself was with the HR person I spoke with as well as a sales manager type. It was a very low energy affair, standard sales questions but the interview is held in a sterile conference room. Real time feedback during the course of the conversation was minimal as if the they were reading off a script and checking boxes. It just seemed very stilted without the natural flow of conversation.

They said to follow up in two weeks. I did and received a noncommittal response along the lines of we are still interviewing. Radio silence since. I did not follow up further because I felt after putting the time with a phone and interview and in person meeting, a candidate should at least receive the courtesy of a response. It did not set the table for an environment I wanted to be a part of.

EBQ people don't seem like bad folks but the process was indicative of inexperienced management and indecisiveness because mid-level is dominated by senior management.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you resolved a conflict with another employee (conflict of a business nature).   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ).

Interview

Incredibly positive. Of course it's slightly nerve racking interviewing for a professional position, but the VP, Mike, is wonderful at making you feel comfortable and at ease. The way they interview you makes it feel less like an interview and more like a chat between two colleagues. Mike definitely helped make the process more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience using Salesforce?   1 Answer

Sales Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

In my case, I applied online (Friday). Monday I got an email requesting a phone interview. Tuesday at 2pm I had a phone interview, by 2:35 I was asked if I could make it to the office by 3pm for a face-to-face. By 4:30pm I had a job offer!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Reviewed my background and work experience. Asked me a little bit about myself. Reviewed my experience with work essential functions. Asked me to sell for my current job. Presented a slight summary of the job and its process. Presented the highlights of the compensation package.

Interview Questions

• What's your 5 year outlook?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email shortly after asking when I had time for a phone interview. The phone interview went well, although I was very nervous. Rob (HR) was easy to talk to, and allowed me time to explain what I knew and didn't know about the position. (honesty is key). Once I had my phone interview, I was contacted for an in person interview. When I got to the offices, I immediately felt welcomed. I did a typing test, and then sat down with my now Department Manager and Rob. I felt like they really wanted to see how I would fit, by asking me to "sell" something to them, so I did, and it opened additional dialogue, and its still something that's mentioned occasionally to this day. Its good to find like minded people who appreciate their employees.

Interview Questions

• If I have any familiarity with Salesforce.com   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is simple. You should always do background research on a company that you apply for. They will call you for a phone interview and ask basic questions about the position you applied for, as well as some background information about the company. If you don't pass that, you won't get a second interview. The actual interview is just like any other interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company that you wish to work for?   Answer Question

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Fill out applications then come in for interview. Interview with 2 managers, they ask a few questions etc. Take a typing test. They told me that they like to keep a 'bench' of qualified applicants they can call on when they get more business/someone leaves. They won't tell you a time frame for when you might get a call back. Left me hanging for about 2 weeks then called and asked if I could start the next day.

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ).

Interview

Applied online, got a phone screen with basic questions regarding my background. They called me in for a 1:1 interview where they asked me more questions regarding my past work experience and skill set. Afterwards, they asked me what my salary range was and told me they would call me back soon. They called me after a couple days and offered me the position.

Division SM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via phone. Did a phone interview, an in office interview, and a more casual 1:1.

Sales Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I gave my resume to the employee referring me who then submitted it to HR. Now they have a way to apply online, but at the time the hiring was exclusively referral-based. I then received a screening phone call from HR a week later and learned more about the job I applied for. I was then invited to come onsite for an interview, tour the office, and do a typing test. The interview went well and I was asked to come back for a second interview with other department heads. Several days later I came back for the second interview and had a more in-depth conversation with them about the day-to-day. After that interview was over they said they would call me. Two days later I received an offer over the phone. I accepted the position and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about our company? How would you relate your current job experience with this role? Describe a scenario in which you faced a challenge and worked to overcome it. What were your responsibilities at XYZ company? Why do you want to leave your current employer? Please give a brief elevator pitch describing why we should hire you.   Answer Question