EBQuickstart (EBQ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email shortly after asking when I had time for a phone interview. The phone interview went well, although I was very nervous. Rob (HR) was easy to talk to, and allowed me time to explain what I knew and didn't know about the position. (honesty is key). Once I had my phone interview, I was contacted for an in person interview. When I got to the offices, I immediately felt welcomed. I did a typing test, and then sat down with my now Department Manager and Rob. I felt like they really wanted to see how I would fit, by asking me to "sell" something to them, so I did, and it opened additional dialogue, and its still something that's mentioned occasionally to this day. Its good to find like minded people who appreciate their employees.

Interview Questions

• If I have any familiarity with Salesforce.com   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is simple. You should always do background research on a company that you apply for. They will call you for a phone interview and ask basic questions about the position you applied for, as well as some background information about the company. If you don't pass that, you won't get a second interview. The actual interview is just like any other interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company that you wish to work for?   Answer Question

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Fill out applications then come in for interview. Interview with 2 managers, they ask a few questions etc. Take a typing test. They told me that they like to keep a 'bench' of qualified applicants they can call on when they get more business/someone leaves. They won't tell you a time frame for when you might get a call back. Left me hanging for about 2 weeks then called and asked if I could start the next day.

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ).

Interview

Applied online, got a phone screen with basic questions regarding my background. They called me in for a 1:1 interview where they asked me more questions regarding my past work experience and skill set. Afterwards, they asked me what my salary range was and told me they would call me back soon. They called me after a couple days and offered me the position.

Division SM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via phone. Did a phone interview, an in office interview, and a more casual 1:1.

Sales Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I gave my resume to the employee referring me who then submitted it to HR. Now they have a way to apply online, but at the time the hiring was exclusively referral-based. I then received a screening phone call from HR a week later and learned more about the job I applied for. I was then invited to come onsite for an interview, tour the office, and do a typing test. The interview went well and I was asked to come back for a second interview with other department heads. Several days later I came back for the second interview and had a more in-depth conversation with them about the day-to-day. After that interview was over they said they would call me. Two days later I received an offer over the phone. I accepted the position and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about our company? How would you relate your current job experience with this role? Describe a scenario in which you faced a challenge and worked to overcome it. What were your responsibilities at XYZ company? Why do you want to leave your current employer? Please give a brief elevator pitch describing why we should hire you.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume via LinkedIn, and then had a short call with someone. I was invited to interview, and when I arrived I was instructed to complete a typing test. After I finished that, I sat down the the person who initially called me for a chat. Once that was over, he brought in 3 of his co-workers for more questions. I had an offer before I got home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know you have some sort of experience, but it's a pretty standard interview. Nothing out of the box or creative needed, just be confidant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I interviewed, I was told the job paid $37,000 annual, but when I received my offer letter it was $36,000. Keep an eye out for that.