EBQuickstart (EBQ) Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
EBQuickstart (EBQ) CEO Tim Edwards
Tim Edwards

1. Featured Review

"always something new to learn/do"

Pros

I have been with EBQ for a few years now. The culture and people are great. Thought it would be a boiler room type situation, but it is quite the opposite. They try to create a very open and professional atmosphere. My managers make me feel like they truly care about me and my success. They even sit with me once a week or so to "get in the trenches" and make calls/talk about the product and project strategy. It helps me fell like i am not just a number but part of the companies success. They also provide free training on Friday mornings for sales and marketing positions. Or train you on Salesforce.com and Pardot tools. This is why most promotions are internal

Cons

the building can be cold one day and hot the next. EBQ doesnt own it the building and doesnt really have control.

Advice to Management

Would like more one on one time. It is really helpful

2. "Great place to work and grow"

I have been working at EBQuickstart (EBQ) full-time

Pros

When I was told about this job, I figured it would be difficult for me to get in the groove of things, but welcomed the challenge. It is very rewarding seeing your pipeline movement, as well as hearing about big meetings that have completed with your help. The fact that the management (Team Leads, Project Managers) take time from their schedules to sit with their team members each week really helps as well. They encourage growth within the company, providing training classes to participate in the Chutes & Ladders program. Most promotions are from within, and that's encouraging. The atmosphere is great, friendly, welcoming. Department outings, Company outings once a quarter. Now that I've found this amazing company, I couldn't be happier with where I am.

Cons

Due to EBQ not owning the building, some days its hotter or colder than it should be.

Advice to Management

More one-on-one time would be helpful

3. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at EBQuickstart (EBQ) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

EBQ is a great place to work. The company is growing and there is always something to learn. If Tech Sales are your thing, then EBQ could be a great fit! Great benefits, plenty of PTO, fun team building activities, CEO can be incredibly generous and we often have casual Fridays.

Cons

The building is either freezing or swampy, depending on the day. CEO and founders can be a bit insular. There are no women executives.

Advice to Management

Don't sit at the same table with the same people every day for lunch. Mix it up sometimes and get to know the people that are helping you succeed.

5. "Business Development Specialist"

I have been working at EBQuickstart (EBQ) full-time

Pros

nice people to work with

Cons

they operate the business like a sweat shop

Advice to Management

stop living in an archaic business model and promote people who deserve it.

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

Structured environment, room for growth, ongoing training for employees, good benefits, no nights/weekends or holidays, open communication with Executive management

Cons

Hard work, lots of calls, can be monotonous

Advice to Management

Keep sharing the vision of EBQ to all employees

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at EBQuickstart (EBQ) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have only worked here for a few months and will write another review if my opinions should change. However, I am sure they won't. I am constantly surrounded by supportive people who only want me to do my best. The opportunities to grow within this company are enormous since they try to promote from within as much as they can. If you have an issue, you can go to management without being scared. It's very easy to speak to people in higher positions, as they are always willing to listen. EBQ is one big (and growing) supportive family that I love and want to make a career out of. EBQ cares and takes care of its employees better than any employer I have ever had.

Cons

As previously mentioned--the climate. The temperatures in the office are that of Austin, Texas. Unfortunately, nobody on the 3rd floor can control the temperature.
    Sitting for long periods of time everyday is something that not everyone can do, some advice--run up and down the stairs every once and a while.

Advice to Management

Keep bein' supportive, and willing to listen.

8. "Lead GEneration"

Former Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Austin, TX

I worked at EBQuickstart (EBQ) (Less than a year)

Pros

Family friendly and down to earth CEO and leadership.

Cons

Too fast paced with no room for error and little mercy.

9. "Great people, and opportunity for growth."

Pros

I have been with this company for a couple of years, and I am very grateful to still be here. I came in with very little experience fresh out of college, but I worked hard and it has payed off. They promote from within the company, and the pay is fantastic. But above all, the PEOPLE are by far my favorite part about EBQ.

Cons

All of my cons are related to the building. Lack of color on the walls, the florescent lights, and it's usually freezing.

Advice to Management

Please pick new games for our annual field day!

10. "Success Manager"

Current Employee - Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at EBQuickstart (EBQ) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

EBQ offer its employees a great work/life balance and the opportunity to advance their careers. Its focus on servicing technology companies is great for individuals looking to break into a sales or marketing role supporting this industry.

Cons

No remote or 'work from home' opportunities

Advice to Management

Continue to drive sustainable growth, build company culture and identity, and look to expand service offerings to promote new management opportunities.

11. "Great culture"

Pros

Management is very supportive of their team members. Company culture is excellent - picnics, lunches, contests, drawings, etc. Continuous training offered. Promote from within meritocracy. Full benefits with PTO and holidays. GREAT for people looking for their first career job.

Cons

The office could use some color. Shared parking, often not enough parking.