EDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EDP Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDP (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, around february. Two months later they called me up for an interview at EDP, in Porto. The interview itself was easy, they mainly focussed on personal aspects rather than technical. In the interview there was 3 people, 2 from human resources and other from EDP itself. There was only this phase in the interviews, nothing more.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EDP (Lisbon (Portugal)) in December 2016.

Interview

First one online test, second a group interview, third a individual interview and after another one with EDP. This is a long recruitment process and I'm not even sure if I will get win even after this interviews.

Interview Questions

• Question about my personal experience and soft skills and in the last one, questions to understand better wich functions are adequated to my profile.   Answer Question

Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDP.

Interview

I'm currently at the 2nd round for the EDP Trainee Program. This step involved fairly general online tests. Will update as I progress.

1st round:
    Screening: CV and grades, no cover letter

2nd round:
    Online tests
    - Financial information understanding, logical reasoning, pattern recognition, creativity, etc.
    - Delivered by a 3rd party called Ray Human Capital

3rd round: Video Interview

4rd round: Online Assessment

5th round: Competence based interview

6th round: Final interview

Edp Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EDP (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was really simple. Only two phases: Upload the CV on the website and one interview in person. In a couple of weeks I got the response.

Interview Questions

• Basic kind of questions like why did i apply for that role, where do i picture myself in a couple of years, talk a bit about my experience and some technical questions about engineering. That was all. Super simple and everyone was really nice, specially the HR person - Lurdes Medeiros!   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDP (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was an extremely casual interview. Wasn't asked anything technically challenging, it was mostly about university and why did I choose to apply for EDP, as well as software skills.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at EDP (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

The hiring is quite hard and takes a lot of time, at least 5 interviews!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiation, tehy offer what they want

Trainee Interview

Interview

Internet test, Phone interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EDP (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2011.

Interview

Nothing special. Usual process

Interview Questions

• The tipical where you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EDP (Ciudad Real (Spain)) in January 2016.

Interview

Primera entrevista con empresa exterior de reclutamiento. Fue distendida y amena, pero en portugués, lo cual la hizo un poco lenta, aunque la persona entrevistadora de esforzó por hablar despacio y hacerse comprender.
    Pendiente ahora de la entrevista final con RRHH.
    Posteriormente y si paso la siguiente entrevista, creo que habrá un proceso de reconocimiento médico.

Interview Questions

• Preguntas personales, familiares, de personalidad y de visión de futuro en dicha empresa.
      Preguntas sobre situaciones críticas de trabajo y de historial profesional.   Answer Question