EORM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EORM Interview Questions

Sales and Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EORM (Aliso Viejo, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

A long phone interview proceeded by a one hour face to face interview in which the evaluator has an existing subhordinate sit in the interview, asking me questions, me being his potential future equal. The interviewer explained to me that this gesture was extended to my possible future equal to demonstrate company thanks and appreciation yet to me, it seemed to demonstrate a strange unprofessional relationship that while beneficial to the subhordinate, clearly conflicts with behavior that better serves the company's best interests.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a hypothetical situation involving a discussion with a potential customer, specifically, what would I do if pitching a prospective client requested I provide an existing client by name, what would be my reply. It worth noting, I was offered no biographical information regarding existing company policies or hypothetical prospective client background information.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EORM (San Jose, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-screen with internal recruiter, usually over the phone. Once you pass through the phone interview, they invite you to meet with a manager in your technical area, a colleague in your technical area, and the Regional Manager, COO.

Interview Questions

• You must provide a presentation on a subject matter of your choice   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EORM.

Interview

Required to prepare and conduct a presentation; topic was your choice. Interviewed with three people in a panel and one employee over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Asked several questions regarding work experience. Difficult to respond to ones outside of expertise.   Answer Question

EHS Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EORM in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was about an hour
    In peson interview was about 2 1/2 hours with 4 different people interviewing 2 at a time. Mix of technical and other topics.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most complex project you've worked on   Answer Question