EOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EOS

2.2

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EOS (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with one HR person, North America CFO and North America COO. CFO seemed to have the most sway in the decision, but had a very limited viewpoint on what a person in this position could and would do, not to mention any understanding of real life IT solutions. *Red Flag* was when I was asked "can I just go in the background and basically just flip a switch and fix all our problems?" CFO wanted one very specific problem addressed (out of the countless there could of course be), so never mind if you've done 100 other things just like that for over a decade, and like all the other solutions you have provided, using the same methodology would lead to a sound solution - hadn't implemented a solution for this one thing you know there are dozens for? - no go. In other words, I should have been interviewing with someone in the process who has a technical position to help correct, and balance the things that non technical leaders just do not understand. That fact diminished my value way too much - this job would have been relatively easy, that's the part that leaves me dumbfounded. I'm never interviewing with just a CFO ever again.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EOS (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then personal interview at Austin facility. Bought my own tickets and rental car but was reimbursed. Never received anything post interview. Had to terminate application on my end after extended period of zero communications. Watch this field service hire, especially for vets. I question their dedication.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EOS in June 2011.

Interview

Quick interview to explain what the company did and what my role would consist of

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations , basic salary

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EOS (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Self intro decides your role and it decides your salary too and the candidate must have a manageable english knowledge to sustain and to be selected and salary is acceptable with a day shift and sunday off.

Interview Questions

• Self intro & some simple questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EOS.

Interview

Very kind first contact and interest. Very open to discuss and clarify any questions about the company. The website looks very professional and clear, as well the contact with the HR people and managers.

Praktikum Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EOS.

Interview

Zuerst stellt sich der Interviewer vor. Danach stellte ich mich vor und ein paar Frage über meine Kenntnisse und Projekterfahrungen beantwortete. Schließlich habe ich auch Fragen über die Einarbeitung und die Arbeitsumwelt gestellt.