EOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at EOS

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EOS (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with one HR person, North America CFO and North America COO. CFO seemed to have the most sway in the decision, but had a very limited viewpoint on what a person in this position could and would do, not to mention any understanding of real life IT solutions. *Red Flag* was when I was asked "can I just go in the background and basically just flip a switch and fix all our problems?" CFO wanted one very specific problem addressed (out of the countless there could of course be), so never mind if you've done 100 other things just like that for over a decade, and like all the other solutions you have provided, using the same methodology would lead to a sound solution - hadn't implemented a solution for this one thing you know there are dozens for? - no go. In other words, I should have been interviewing with someone in the process who has a technical position to help correct, and balance the things that non technical leaders just do not understand. That fact diminished my value way too much - this job would have been relatively easy, that's the part that leaves me dumbfounded. I'm never interviewing with just a CFO ever again.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EOS (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then personal interview at Austin facility. Bought my own tickets and rental car but was reimbursed. Never received anything post interview. Had to terminate application on my end after extended period of zero communications. Watch this field service hire, especially for vets. I question their dedication.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EOS in March 2017.

Interview

Lots and lots of back and forth in the interview process. It took months from initial contact, to actually get an interview, albeit a telephone one. To which the interviewer called 15 minutes late. Bad initial impression, that carried on throughout the interview process. I was left for weeks on end without knowing what status my application was in, and I picked up a better job somewhere else in the meantime, with better conditions I may add, the salary seems pretty poor in EOS. When they finally got back to me, they said that I did have a specific qualification, not that they could work that out from my CV in the first, and despite the fact that I had worked on similar equipment in the US, Asia and Europe previously. HR there seem to not have the first idea what they're doing, and behave unprofessionally. I am quite glad that I didn't up being an employee there, because I doubt I would fit in in such an organisation.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EOS in June 2011.

Interview

Quick interview to explain what the company did and what my role would consist of

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations , basic salary