EPIC Systems (Egypt) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPIC Systems (Egypt) Interview Questions

2.8

Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

I was originally contacted through an email. I was told to take a personality test I then set up a phone conversation which went well, talked about how my previous jobs were relevant to the position I was applying for. I was told to take two tests, one general aptitude and one more technical.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your experience as a -- in this new job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a 2 step assessment test 1) technical assessment 2) programming
    But i was little surprised with those two steps as i expect 4 steps along with math questions and a 2 min logical questions. The technical assessment consist of simple arithmetic questions and introducing new language. The technical assessment round was not hard. Coming to the programming test, there are 4 questions and these are similar from the questions in earlier tests

Interview Questions

• write a code to convert a string to a square form
      example : On a summer day, I went there
      ntthe
      re   2 Answers

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied to website. They scheduled a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was very brief and almost pointless. They asked me several irrelevant questions, including some about high school even though I graduated 15 years ago. They didn't ask anything relevant to the position I applied for and I got the impression they didn't care and were just trying to get the interview over with, which was strange. Why bother to call me then? Maybe they have a minimum requirement for number of interviews or something.
    A few days later they sent me links to some online tests, the first was a personality Rembrandt profile. Next was a programming assessment and then logic/math story problem test which overall took about 1 hour and 15 minutes. It was fairly difficult and was not convenient at all. You have to go somewhere with strong bandwidth, no noise but be able to talk to an online proctor as well. I had to go to a library and reserve a laptop and a special private room. Overall it was a lot of trouble and required significant time and effort.
    They don't tell you your score on the tests, which is frustrating, but a week later they responded and told me they were "moving forward with other candidates," so I take it I didn't do too well. The tests are a little ridiculous though, since I have zero programming background and they said the position requires no programming.
    Overall, it was time consuming and an unpleasant experience.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with a software developer. It was mostly just giving information about myself and then getting information about EPIC. There was the opportunity to ask questions. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Later they sent me a link to take an online test. Some of the math questions were more logic/trick questions, but others were straightforward.

Interview Questions

Interview

There were two exams: a personality exam and an exam testing logic skills and ability to learn. The latter was a long 2 hour exam and a company oversaw your exam via your webcam.

Interview Questions

• What 2 coins do you need to make 75 cents when you already have two quarters and a dime? One is not a dime,   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

Very professional and succinct. The phone interview was more of a get to know you. The skills assessment, however, was a long process that required an online monitor. Make sure you have enough time carved out to properly take it.

Interview Questions

• Something about the cost of a fruit given prices for several other fruit types.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and received a mail which asked me to apply through their site.
    Following which I was asked for a phonic interview which was major behavioural and a bit of logic.
    In a days span I received a mail asking to take the online skill assessment test which includes 4 subsections. As of now I have given the skill assessment test and waiting for a reply.

Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

The first phone interview was extremely casual. It was more like an informational session. I was split between technical problem solver and project manager. They say that the interview only lasts 30 minutes and I think the representative I was talking to spent about 25 minutes just talking about what he and his friends do. Your interview will most likely just be a crap shoot based on who you get. I read a lot of other glassdoor questions for the initial phone interview and i didnt get any of those.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to Madison Wisconsin? Are you eligible to work in the united states?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

First is a phone interview, ask you some basic questions like why Epic and why SDE. They introduced their intern programs and campus.
    Then an online assessment with four programming questions, math questions and new languages questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

Submitted resume through university career fair and filled in an online application. Received e-mail with instructions to take a ~3h online assessment (basic math speed round, logic puzzle round, learn new programming language, and several coding questions). Several weeks later received e-mail with instructions to take a personality test and also to set up a phone interview, talked with a full-time developer about my academic background and the basic job scope and environment of the internship. Several weeks later received invitation for in-person interviews, one technical and one HR.

Interview Questions

• None; standard interview stuff (strengths, weaknesses, why this position). Tech question on data structures.   Answer Question