EPIC Systems (Egypt) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPIC Systems (Egypt) Interview Questions

Interviews at EPIC Systems (Egypt)

2.8

Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

I was originally contacted through an email. I was told to take a personality test I then set up a phone conversation which went well, talked about how my previous jobs were relevant to the position I was applying for. I was told to take two tests, one general aptitude and one more technical.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your experience as a -- in this new job?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied to website. They scheduled a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was very brief and almost pointless. They asked me several irrelevant questions, including some about high school even though I graduated 15 years ago. They didn't ask anything relevant to the position I applied for and I got the impression they didn't care and were just trying to get the interview over with, which was strange. Why bother to call me then? Maybe they have a minimum requirement for number of interviews or something.
    A few days later they sent me links to some online tests, the first was a personality Rembrandt profile. Next was a programming assessment and then logic/math story problem test which overall took about 1 hour and 15 minutes. It was fairly difficult and was not convenient at all. You have to go somewhere with strong bandwidth, no noise but be able to talk to an online proctor as well. I had to go to a library and reserve a laptop and a special private room. Overall it was a lot of trouble and required significant time and effort.
    They don't tell you your score on the tests, which is frustrating, but a week later they responded and told me they were "moving forward with other candidates," so I take it I didn't do too well. The tests are a little ridiculous though, since I have zero programming background and they said the position requires no programming.
    Overall, it was time consuming and an unpleasant experience.

Implementation Consultant/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Troy, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Thirty minute phone interview talking about the position, what it entails, and your background and interest. This is followed by a three hour skills test to determine whether or not you will be in the next round of interviews. The math section was more like riddles than actual math, and the "verbal" section had logic thrown in too.

Interview Questions

• A man is painting his house and decides he needs something more. He goes to the hardware store and the sales person shows him what he needs, and says "one is $1". The man says "I need 600, so here is $3". What did he buy?   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) in July 2014.

Interview

I only made it through the phone interview and tests.

I sent in a resume/cover letter and in a few days received an email for a phone interview. The phone interview was primarily discussing my qualifications and questions about the job with another implementation manager. The interview only took 30 minutes, and it was mostly her explaining the job position and reviewing my resume.

After a week, I received an email about moving forward with two tests. The first is a Rembrandt Test that quantifies personality types by forcing you to pick certain options to describe yourself. The second is a test of verbal/math/logic/computer saavy through an online program.

Interview Questions

• If you make it to the tests, the hardest part about them is learning computer languages and then using them on the spot.   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

Very professional and succinct. The phone interview was more of a get to know you. The skills assessment, however, was a long process that required an online monitor. Make sure you have enough time carved out to properly take it.

Interview Questions

• Something about the cost of a fruit given prices for several other fruit types.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

The first phone interview was extremely casual. It was more like an informational session. I was split between technical problem solver and project manager. They say that the interview only lasts 30 minutes and I think the representative I was talking to spent about 25 minutes just talking about what he and his friends do. Your interview will most likely just be a crap shoot based on who you get. I read a lot of other glassdoor questions for the initial phone interview and i didnt get any of those.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to Madison Wisconsin? Are you eligible to work in the united states?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Madison, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at school career fair. Received an email within a week and eventually had a phone interview. Then I had to complete a personality test along with a math and programming skills assessment while on video chat to prevent cheating. Nothing too hard, it's not language specific, but it did take longer than I had planned, over 2.5 hours.
    Next, they flew me out to Madison for my interview day at the company. It was a busy day of touring, doing a case study, and a verbal assessment test. I also had to give a 10min presentation to a small group of current employees. Finally, I met with my HR representative for a 30min interview.

Interview Questions

• What would this person on your reference list say is one of your best qualities? worst?   Answer Question

Wasn't a perfect fit for me

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt).

Interview

got a phone interview , took an assessment test............
    the assessment test was okay except the programming part
    other than that the questions were do-able, a few tricky ones but can be easily solved using quick thinking and common sense

they are quite quick to reply back

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Before being offered an onsite interview, a phone interview which was pretty basic about interests, reviewing my resume, etc. was conducted as well as some online assessments (e.g. personality assessment). Once awarded an onsite interview, they took care of setting up my flight and hotel as well as dinner for while I was there. They also gave a tour of the city. On my interview day, I had several interviews, some with current employees in the role for which I was interviewing, some with HR, and others with people in different roles to get a feel for the company. They also had candidates take additional tests to check our competency at math and programming.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised at the difficulty of the programming exam.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is very little room for negotiations.

Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPIC Systems (Egypt) (Egypt, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

i got phone call from project manager . and schedule time to make interview .I got number and area of company and i have gone to it . Interview was good .
    i got phone call from project manager

Interview Questions

• project manager asked me . what you will be after 5 years? . and tell me about your career .
      i got phone call from project manager . and schedule time to make interview .I got number and area of company and i have gone to it . Interview was good   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation . no defficults questions