ERRG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ERRG Interview Questions

2.5

UXO Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Irwin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ERRG (Fort Irwin, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

All over the phone. It seemed as if they have never done it before no pre-planned questions. The interview questions were all out of order and unorganized. Really poor quality of conference phone call. Majority of questions wanted to see if I would follow orders blindly.

Interview Questions

ERRG Response

Oct 26, 2016 – President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback. The interview process plays a key role in determining whether the company and candidate will make an effective match. As such, the interviewing process provides a great... More

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from within a week to schedule a phone interview.Quick phone interview with Regional Manager that asked about future aspirations/goals. Moderately brief and and relaxed. Talked about recent work/internship experience. Scheduled an in person interview a week later with The Regional Manager and the Project Engineer. The entire in person process at the regional office lasted a little more than an hour. Received offer 3-4 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Describe past work experience. What are your future career aspirations?   2 Answers

Staff Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, 3 weeks later I got a phone call back which started the initial phone screening and then waited a week. After that week, we set up a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty typical with questions like Why do you want to work for us, Why are you wanting to leave your current company, What challenges you have overcomed?

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG.

Interview

I did an internship here so the process was probably a little different than usual but I had a phone interview followed by an in person. I first had a phone interview with someone from the department before having an in person interview with the CFO. He was a great guy and asked some questions about my educational background. There weren't any extremely technical questions (keep in mind it was an intern position).

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ERRG (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with the Manager first. Received invite to 3 panel interview at Corporate office. The panel consisted of the HR Manager, Recruiter and assistant. Long panel interview and questioned why the position was posted for such a long timeframe.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ERRG (Martinez, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I spoke to t HR Director and completed a phone interview. I was asked ot come in for a panel interrview with the HR team of 3. The interview was very long (over 2 hours). They asked great detailed questions and we had good conversations. I was called for a 2nd interview over 2 motnhs later, but I had already accepted another position.