ERRG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ERRG

ERRG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERRG

Interview

I was called for phone screening after submitting application online. They asked basic interview questions. A week later, they called back asking for a second interview where I talked with a supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

ERRG

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ERRG in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview. They mainly asked general questions and they interviewer was very nice. She said they would get back to me within the next week, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ERRG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERRG in Jan 2021

Interview

Cansada y muy pero muy pesada, un proceso más cansado que en cualquier otro banco que haya trabajado con anterioridad, he trabajado en cuatro bancos antes que en este y el proceso de selección de personal es realmente algo estresante y bastante lento

Interview Questions
  • Muy personales y directas de todo tipo

ERRG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERRG

Interview

Phone interview for about 15 to 20 minutes. Only general questions were asked such as your strength weakness, what is your long term goal. Nothing related to environmental science was asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG (San Luis Obispo, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

over the phone interview and very to the point and easy and started the process .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cuautla, Jalisco

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ERRG (Cuautla, Jalisco) in Jul 2018

Interview

Great straight forward to the point. Goose was very friendly and you have to be willing to learn and hear everyone out. Once i got to the office everyone treated me with respect and were willing to teach me everything they knew

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Equipment knowlegde

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ERRG (Martinez, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

All over the phone. It seemed as if they have never done it before no pre-planned questions. The interview questions were all out of order and unorganized. Really poor quality of conference phone call. Majority of questions wanted to see if I would follow orders blindly.

Interview Questions
  • Can you follow orders exactly how it is specified?

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG (Martinez, CA)

Interview

Applied online. Received call from within a week to schedule a phone interview.Quick phone interview with Regional Manager that asked about future aspirations/goals. Moderately brief and and relaxed. Talked about recent work/internship experience. Scheduled an in person interview a week later with The Regional Manager and the Project Engineer. The entire in person process at the regional office lasted a little more than an hour. Received offer 3-4 weeks later

Interview Questions
  • Describe past work experience. What are your future career aspirations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Irwin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG (Fort Irwin, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Applied online, 3 weeks later I got a phone call back which started the initial phone screening and then waited a week. After that week, we set up a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty typical with questions like Why do you want to work for us, Why are you wanting to leave your current company, What challenges you have overcomed?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ERRG (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I did an internship here so the process was probably a little different than usual but I had a phone interview followed by an in person. I first had a phone interview with someone from the department before having an in person interview with the CFO. He was a great guy and asked some questions about my educational background. There weren't any extremely technical questions (keep in mind it was an intern position).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews