ESolz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ESolz

2.7

PHP Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESolz (Kolkata (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

They will ask for firstly Technical round interview and then HR Round Interview.All rounds will be happened in 1:1 ratio and it will be of almost 15-20 minute process after that No other rounds . That's all....

Interview Questions

• They will ask questions from Basic PHP to what ever the level you can reach on ...   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESolz (Kolkata (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

This interview was my valuable interview for me. Recruiter had taken detail info of my previous working project and my efficiency. I was honest on my job hence whatever I had done I told that I did and whatever not honestly I told that I did not. Then he had given me a chance and took a small machine test and gave me offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Do you know CSS menu?   2 Answers
    • Do you prefer Table-less design?   1 Answer
    • Do you validate your design in W3C?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ESolz (Kolkata (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was easy.They asked very basic question. Any graduate can get success if he/she has basic knowledge in specific domain like php, ios etc. Age is not a factor here.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 to 1 interview, Where 1 is ask about topics related to the domain and i was checked for my communication and sales pitching skills. It was a three stage interview. In the initial interview is taken by the domain expert and if one qualified then next step is management round and the final round is HR round .

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESolz (Kolkata (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It took one day to complete the process. The was four members taking the interview. Most of the questions were Java related. Some from Android activity and fragment. Most of the questions are from what you have mentioned in your CV/Resume. Prepare your CV well and your concept should be clear.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ESolz in August 2014.

Interview

first written test was held.after you get pass through it you will be taken to next round which is a technical round where you will be judged by experienced people of relevant fields.they will ask you basic/fundamental questions which is the indicator of understanding the basics.

Interview Questions

• what if i ask you to give me a real world example of delegates   1 Answer

Logo Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ESolz (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was sent my cv through my friend who already working over there, then they call me for an interview. (skip this note it is glassdoor at least 30 words matter)

Interview Questions

• They ask me very basic question, like your favorite color, about my family, and at the last machine test which is very tough.   Answer Question