ETS-Lindgren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.5

Brake Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Cedar Park, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

They take me into the room and ask question me about my experience on the brake press and take me to their work place and show me the machine that they want me to set-up and ran for them and back to the office and ask if I can I can do the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask 1) How long I did I did Brake Press. 2) Do how I know how to set-up the Accurpress Brake Machines. 3) Can I ran their Brake Press Machine and how long will it take me to learn their machine.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Cedar Park, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Three round interview process. First round phone interview with basic experience questions, situational questions, etc. Was given a run down of the position and responsibilities/expectations. Second round was an in-person interview with strictly HR to go more in depth. Third interview was with the department head and HR. I felt the process was drawn out, expanding 5-6 weeks without much outreach or update between stages.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you used in the past to create a new system or improve systems already in place to maximize efficiency, budget management, overall success?   Answer Question

AR/Collection Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren.

Interview

Standard face to face and phone.

Negotiation

One interview

Assembly Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Round Rock, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

You usually. Go through a temp agency before your hired on but with the temp agency there is a high turn over rate but once your permanent then its really hard to get fired. Once you make perm there is no interview i guess because. They already know you.

Calibration Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Cedar Park, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Two Phone interviews followed by a face to face in September of 2011.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was explaining how I do uncertainty budgets for equipment calibrated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 2 weeks of vacation instead of the normal 1 week that new employees normally get. I got that advice from a former supervisor of mine that was already working there.

Shipping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Glendale Heights, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with incumbent, Supervisor, peer manager, and team member

Interview Questions

• Do you get easily frustrated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Glendale Heights, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview with follow-up in person. Pretty cookie-cutter interview. Very little in interest in education and how it would be an asset to the organization.

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary or benefits.

Project Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ETS-Lindgren (Stevenage, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Like every other interview, i was nervous but i quickly put myself together especially since there was just one person physically in the room and 2 other people on Lync video call. I was interviewed by the Manager of Project Manager, HR Manager and Operations Manager. The interview wasn't difficult as i have project management knowledge and experience which made it possible to provide the right answers to the question asked. The interview lasted for about 40 minutes.