Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2018

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process wasn't super professional, they weren't really looking to hire at the moment so they just had me talk with someone for five minutes. They said they'd get back to me early March if they're hiring.

Prep Cook/Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Plano, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Basically had two interviews because they forgot to call me back the 1st time. 2nd time got hired, but never received training schedule. They seem to be very unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

One face to face interview with the GM. Very personable and casual. I applied online and then walked into the store to drop off my resume in person. They were in the process of conducting walk in interviews and I had a chance to talk to the manager right away.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

I applied online and had face-to-face interview a few days later. Both people I interviewed with where extremely nice. First meeting was with the current office manager and then the second was with the general manager. Both were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions which included your basic interview questions, but mostly they were just carrying on a conversation. This is more effective if you are trying to get to know someone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vienna, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

If you are a good looking girl you will be easily hired just tell them that you don't have a life (literally say you have nothing to do) and you will be hired.
    The general manager didn't scan my ID, soc, nothing just took down my license number, last 4 of my soc and claim 1 or 0 for W-2

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at Earls   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Asks you your goals, wants, etc. Basic interview, no need to stress. Managers just want to know your personality and how you talk/converse with people since you need speaking skills to be a server

Expo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was an interview process that consisted of speaking to 2-3 different management level staff members. Earl's Kitchen and Bar was opening their restaurant in Miami and the company held a seminar at a hotel conference room nearby and many people were being interviewed at the same time. The interview was not extremely personal by any means but I understand the volume of employees that was required in a short amount of time.

Barback/Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Miami, FL).

Interview

2 round interview process. First, with the AGM and a few days later had the 2nd interview with the GM. Was hired by the GM and the interview process ended up being very smooth and conversational. Be yourself and you'll leave with a smile on your face. You can tell there's phenomenal management and team.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Got hired within the first 20 minutes of interview number 1. If you're good looking preferably a woman they will hire you. You will meet with the AGM and GM and if they like you then you will get hired on the spot.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief, very simple. Basic questions about your previous employment. After the interview, if they like you, they will make an offer. Not going to lie, a lot of their decisions are based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform in high customer volume and fast paced environments?   Answer Question