Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions

Interviews at Earls Kitchen + Bar

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vienna, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

If you are a good looking girl you will be easily hired just tell them that you don't have a life (literally say you have nothing to do) and you will be hired.
    The general manager didn't scan my ID, soc, nothing just took down my license number, last 4 of my soc and claim 1 or 0 for W-2

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at Earls   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

The interview was very short and to the point. I was actually interviewed the same day I walked in for an application - however I think it was because this location was just opening. The interviewer asked about previous relevant experience. Had it with GM, who was very nice and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process wasn't super professional, they weren't really looking to hire at the moment so they just had me talk with someone for five minutes. They said they'd get back to me early March if they're hiring.

Interview Questions

• What is my work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Asks you your goals, wants, etc. Basic interview, no need to stress. Managers just want to know your personality and how you talk/converse with people since you need speaking skills to be a server

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

One face to face interview with the GM. Very personable and casual. I applied online and then walked into the store to drop off my resume in person. They were in the process of conducting walk in interviews and I had a chance to talk to the manager right away.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Tysons, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

At Earl's it was a thorough process. Applied on site, got called for in person interview. Went to a week of training that I found very helpful and ended up graduated the training.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Extremely quick interview and the managers were extremely nice. I was interview by the AGM and the GM. All in all it took about 15 minutes before they offered me the job and I started training the next week. Training was also very enjoyable, be prepared to drink!

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Always best to walk in. Never call during lunch or dinner hours, it just shows you are unaware of the business. Fill out the application completely and then ask if we are hiring when you turn it in in person.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief, very simple. Basic questions about your previous employment. After the interview, if they like you, they will make an offer. Not going to lie, a lot of their decisions are based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform in high customer volume and fast paced environments?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

One on One with manager, very laid back, knowing people that work here really help. If you're a woman, be somewhat attractive.