East Alabama Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at East Alabama Medical Center

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at East Alabama Medical Center (Opelika, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a little less than two hours. I was interviewed by two different people one being the unit manager. Be ready for behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not finish a project on time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East Alabama Medical Center.

Interview

Consisted of two separate meetings with two different people back to back - same day. Questions were straight forward and of the situational/behavioral type. They are basically just looking for red flags.

Monitor Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at East Alabama Medical Center (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Talk with manager and supervisor go over job and salary took a tour of the job site went over the training process did paperwork came started six week training took my test started monitoring patients

Interview Questions

• What brought you to want to become a telemetry tech   1 Answer

Unit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Alabama Medical Center.

Interview

Received email within 24 hours letting me know my application had been received. Called for an interview within a week. Met with 2 managers for interview, both were very friendly and welcoming. Got call back for job within 2 days of interview. Glad it was a quick process!

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavior-based and at the time I was a new college grad without a lot of work experience. Some questions were easy to relate to school examples, some were not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is determined using formula that incorporates pay grade of job and related experience. Since this was my first "big kid" job, I was given credit for my college degree.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Alabama Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview

Any non-clinical job you apply for here you will have two interviews. Stage one is a screening interview, just finding out who you are, if you'd be suitable. Stage two is a two hour STAR interview, this is a more detailed interview about what you have achieved as an individual. Make this all about you and your achievements. For some positions you'll also have to complete WorkKeys.

Interview Questions

• STAR is hard to pass, questions like "state a time where you trained some one"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase