KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Eastman Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 274 of over 274 interviews

Campus Recruiting35%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Eastman

Application

I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

The interview was pretty casual. The interviewer did not smile a lot which made me a bit nervous. It was brief, only about 20 minutes or less. It was similiar to other interviews at the fair I attended.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to intern at Eastman?
    Answer Question

Eastman

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

Easy process. Questioning more along the lines of your character. Friendly Interviewers. 2 stages in the process, with different interviewers. Online interviews as team sits in various locations globally. Multiple opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

I landed the interview from a college career fair. The interview was straight-forward, and revolved mostly around behavioral fit. A concern was location as well given that the work site location isn't for everyone.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with adversity when things don't go as planned?

Eastman

Application

I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

we had three rounds. technical, assignment and technical with onsite team. Overall experience wasn't great, we had to keep following up for each round and do not have minimum courtesy of intimating the candidate while keeping them waiting for long.

Interview Questions
  • statistics questions, linear regression and assignment regression problem

Eastman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

First call was with HR, second was with the hiring manager. I was then asked to put together a brief presentation, which I gave to a panel of future team members. After the presentation, I had individual calls with all members of the panel. I believe I had a final call with the hiring manager before receiving an offer. The process took 2 months from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to change your current position? Why are you interested in this role? Describe a challenging situation you found yourself in and how you managed it. Salary expectations.

Eastman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman in Jun 2022

Interview

Very long process more than a month .No intimation or follow-ups .Need to improve on many aspects. Should have fasten the process Have some courtesy of informing the candidate with feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman

Application

I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

Te contacta RH, te entrevista el jefe directo, manager y directores. Por lo menos son entre 3 y 5 entrevistas. Y una vez seleccionado te mandan a examenes medicos. Cuando hayas aprobados los examenes medicos, te envian la propuesta laboral.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cual ha sido tu experiencia laboral?, Como has enfretado un reto y como lo resolviste?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Hyderābād) in May 2022

Interview

the first round was with HR, it went well. Then the second round was with higher management and it went well. the third one was with 2 managers. one was very supportive and questions were adapted to the position, the other one was focus on experience absolutely not related to the position I apply for. Very weird. After one week, my application was rejected.

Interview Questions
  • how do you manage conflict? how can you manage project and team at the same time? How can you manage your time if you are doing projects and team management?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman (Rotterdam)

Interview

This was a terror style interview. They told me they would ask a certain set of questions and then asked none of them. They watched my reactions and accused me of lying on my resume and about my experience, brightway of which I had done. Their human resources manager pulled me aside in the very beginning for 20 minutes and didn't tell the hiring team. They were angry when I arrived in the room and the manager shrugged and told them it was my fault. VERY negative experience with this group.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indian Orchard, MA

Application

I interviewed at Eastman (Indian Orchard, MA)

Interview

Good.. quick and responsive. HR is helpful and details are clear in first go. They give full detail about salary and all the components. 3 rounds of interview and selection was done.

Interview Questions
  • About Profile and contents of it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 274 Interviews

Eastman Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Eastman as 80.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Mechanical Engineer and Systems Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Eastman takes an average of 38 days when considering 268 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 18 days), whereas Administrative Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 41 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Eastman according to 268 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 19.28%