Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eastman Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Great interview. Competitive internship but the interviewer was warm and welcoming. Typical interview questions and time for me to ask questions at the end. Have not heard back about an offer yet, but would definitely accept if I was offered one.

Interview Questions

• Situation where you disagreed with someone you were working with   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview asked very basic questions. Just reviewed resume. Was really more the recruiter discussing the position, rate of pay, benefits, etc.Brought out specific areas of resume and discussed those things further like GPA.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN).

Interview

They were very accommodating and paid for the trip to their headquarters. There were about 5 or 6 individual interviews one after another. They were so friendly and inviting- it made the interviews as calming as possible. Such an incredibly nice group of people!

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge in our last job and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Interviews with three people at once. Was very intimidating for me. Especially since we were in a very small room. Could not wait to get out of there.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Applied online, it was a long process time. Finally got a phone interview, that was average difficult. The phone interview was not very long, around thirty minutes. Just the process time was long and almost forgot about it.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eastman (Longview, TX).

Interview

I have been with the company over 27 years. Things were done very different than today. You have a lot more of a process of paperwork to go through. Testing at the work force. Which we did not have.

Research Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Intensive 1.5-day process. First, I presented my research in 40-45 min to a group of around 20 employees. This was followed a series of 1 hour interviews with two team members. The questions were both behavioral and technical. Its an enjoyable process as I came out knowing much more about myself and my research than I thought previously did :)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with a difficult colleague?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman (Akron, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then a walk through to meet everyone. The entire process wasn't to bad. Phone was and hour long walk through was probably about the same amount of time. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Just the same old same old questions   1 Answer

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sauget, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman (Sauget, IL).

Interview

Take an amplitude test first once past then interview with three groups Union members and department managers asked common interview questions not long very casual all the panels asked the same questions then compared your answers

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem you could not resolve right away   1 Answer

Entry Level Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on-campus after meeting representatives at a career fair. The next day I was invited to interview in Kingsport. The trip consisted on one night with a networking dinner, and a morning with three 45-min interviews, a case study, and a site tour. The interviews were mostly STAR questions, though one was more conversational. Overall, they seem to want to get a sense of how you would fit in the company and whether there is a place for you to do what you want to do (i.e. process improvement, process engineering, and long term goals). The questions will be challenging if you do not have a lot of experience to draw on.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated technical problem you have had to work on?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you were on a team that didn't function very well. What actions did you take?   Answer Question