Eastman Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

Campus Recruiting37%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Eastman

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

Interview was a series of panel interviews, each panel consisted of 3-4 team members that I would be working with. No surprises with questions asked, asked about work experience and education experience. In total interview took around 4 hours and concluded with a meeting with an HR representative. Very impressed with the thoroughness of the interview process. They want to ensure you are the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to work on a team.
    Answer Question

Eastman

Application

I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

Several rounds. Began with HR phone screen, then 2 screens by team members. Followed that up with 4 more interviews that were mix of behavioral and market sizing case interviews. All was done virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

The initial recruiter was like talking to a friend - very kind, friendly, and down to earth. The hiring manager I spoke with was also very friendly and down to earth. Very professional interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my creative tactics to recruiting and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN) in May 2021

Interview

Applied for position on careers site. Got an automatic reply next day saying they are moving ahead with another candidates (understandable). A week later, got an email from HR asking for interview availability. (other than that no questions were asked like whereabouts, expectations, experience.. nothing! just when will you be available for interview call with hiring manager?). Unusual! Got a call from hiring manager. Call was good actually? Highly professional with good exchange of views. Manager to hiring manager was also there in call, however didn't opened his mouth except for Hi and Bye. After a week, received the same email I received next day of applying for this job. It seems like they did it for some documentation purposes. If so, please value everyone's time and do not play with job seekers.

Interview Questions
  • Job related questions. Other than that, most obvious questions like "greatest achievement, handling difficult situations, why leaving current company, etc.".

Eastman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman in Apr 2021

Interview

The kind of interviewing process one should expect from a high caliber company seeking to fill a critical roles. Three separate team interviews over a period of ~2 weeks. Unfortunately ended up ghosted after all that it seems. Was a great experience up til then.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Eastman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman in Apr 2021

Interview

Eerst een gesprek met een recruiter, daarna verschillende testen moeten uitvoeren. Na positieve testen een 2de gesprek op de site met verschillende leidinggevende. Op het 2de gesprek ook een rondleiding gekregen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman

Application

I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

Was a great experience. The hiring managers were very nice and willing to answer questions. They were very respectful and provided enough time to answer their interview questions. The only negative was I never received a response after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based off the 5-star questions.

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN) in Mar 2021

Interview

Started with the hiring manager, then a full interview with the team, and HR at the end. Smooth and desirable. Everyone was friendly and supportive and at the moment that I am writing this review, I am happy with my decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

I got a call from a senior Data Scientist from Eastman. He asked for a suitable date to fix the technical discusson. In a technical round he asked .... Tell me about your project.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Describe your project. Q2. Describe any of the algorithms used in your project. Q3. In-depth about the algorithm

Eastman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman

Interview

hr and technical round follwed by follow up on salary negociation within week. Asking about existing job profile and responsibility. Conveyed their expecttaion and asked abt family background and recent achievment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews