Eccovia Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Eccovia Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Eccovia Solutions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eccovia Solutions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eccovia Solutions (Murray, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a great process.. Started with a phone interview from a third party recruiter. Then a phone interview with the vp of sales, followed up with a face to face interview with the VP of sales and one on one interviews with the other salesmen. I was very happy with the whole process and the offer.

Interview Questions

• Sales Experience and references   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eccovia Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was a completely overblown affair where you will have to come back 2 to 3 times to meet with every member of senior mgmt. This would make most people believe they really care about making quality hires. I assure you this is not the case. Further be prepared to have a lot of false promises made to you. Profit sharing, training and opportunities will all be dangled as a carrot. You will never see profit sharing, training does not happen AT ALL and the tenure of employees averages less than 2 yrs (yes for the whole company).

Interview Questions

• There aren't any. None of the managers displayed any decent interviewing skills. See this more as a time to get them to talk about themselves and you'll do fine. The egos on display are impressive given the ineptitude.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer and said it was not flexible. They assured me that I'd move up the pay scale quickly. No one there sees pay raises except senior staff.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eccovia Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

You will be individually interviewed by all of the senior staff. This seems to be part of their "make you feel special" angle. Don't be fooled. This is the single most dysfunctional employer I've ever encountered.

Interview Questions

• Nothing set in stone. Honestly, the senior personnel seem glad to draw a paycheck but know how screwed up this place is.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eccovia Solutions (Murray, UT).

Interview

They have a two part interview process. First you interview with your (possible) supervisor. They have two people in the interview. Regular interview questions. If they like you, you will come back and meet with a Vice President level person.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many technical questions because the person interviewing wasn't technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You get the annual salary requirement and that is it, no negotiation.