Echelon Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Echelon Corporation

Sort:

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echelon Corporation (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was taken by a Corporate Recruiter. Not delving much into the technical detailed part, the utmost focus was on my resume and the skill and projects you have summed up on your resume.

She appreciated the fact that I knew some stuff about the company before the interview. Sort of an HR- mild technical cum resume background check interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked me regarding my projects, if or not I was familiar with AI, if or no I had worked with Rasberry Pi and my competence with OpenCV mainly. This is the first set of qquestions to be ready for answering.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echelon Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume. Contacted by email a few days later and scheduled on-site interview with multiple people in department. Very friendly. Casual, but professional. The receptionist was very welcoming, got a temporary name badge (made me feel important). Room was booked in advance. Was given a tour of the facility and met a few more people, even though not related to the department. I was given an offer over the phone an hour after the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• What was my proposed action plan for hiring a particular position?   1 Answer

DSP Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echelon Corporation in August 2010.

Interview

Since I am local I got a pre-onsite interview chance. There are some behavior question, like why do you choose this area? Some techinical questions on c programming optimization.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echelon Corporation (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very much flat and covers 3 steps only. HR, Technical & Final Remuneration and benefits. This kind of process are very helpful and employee friendly. I appreciate this kind of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for job change??   1 Answer