Edible Arrangements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Spokane, WA).

Interview

I applied in person, got a call to do an interview within a day or two, and was offered the job during the interview. The interview was pretty much her telling me what the job entailed and asking if I'd be interested.

Fruit Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview

It wasn't much of an interview, just a short phone call describing the job. Came in the next day to try out the job and they offered to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Interview

Great company and Valentine's Day you get a huge bonus. You do unfortunately work long hours with little breaks. The pay is very good but the job is pretty fun

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to work with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements in April 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call and was told to come down and show them my driving report and I could start next week. That is it. The manager didn't look me in the eye much. She was busy. Just come in. She told me that we would make Mother's Day my time to see if it was working out for the both of us... She has no plan of having a real full time Assistant Manger. Only of her son gets a job somewhere else.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Canton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The manager made me very uncomfortable. I wanted to walk out even before we got started. I went in sick because I was really interested in the position, and that's all she could focus on. She kept asking me personal questions about my health. When she finally told me about the job, she was very rude about it. She said I would be working with my head down and she told me not to expect to have fun. She also told me she writes up anyone that doesn't do what they are told, when they are told to do it. When I told her I like talking with my customers and building relationships with them, she replied that is a problem for her. The job description I read on the internet job posting didn't seem to be the job I was interviewing for. She told me she'd call me either way with a decision but it's been 4 days. The interview process goes both ways and she didn't make a very good impression.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals in your last position?
      How many associates did you manage?   Answer Question

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evans, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Evans, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Owner Kevin Cianciulli facilitated the interview with me. He was very professional and detailed with what is expected of employees i.e., customer satisfaction, cleanliness, punctuality, strong team players, work ethic etc. He took the time to explain some of the products and the value of going above and beyond customers expectations. He asked if I had any questions and addressed them professionally. You can tell this is not just a business for them but a passion which makes you excited to be considered upon applicants to join their team.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Customer Service?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haddonfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Haddonfield, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was short, to the point and simple. It went well, I got the job. I am required to write 30 words for this review, I'm not sure what else to say here.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview

Very good phone interview, in person interveiw, I was asked atleast 20 questions concerning my skills and past work history. I was given a what if question concerning how to promote products.

Fruit Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Melbourne, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very unorganized. Interviewer had booked interviews so close That despite being ten minutes early, I had to stand outside and wait. Handed an application and was asked to fill it out in my car. Interview started ten minutes late.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edible Arrangements (Shreveport, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had already been with the company for a few years, the position was handed off to me. The Store Manager moved on, and the position was given to me. I had worked 8 major holidays. Very hard work!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer who claims she's order something, but there's nothing in the computer to show for it.   Answer Question