Edifecs Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Edifecs

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edifecs (United States)

Interview

I worked with a recruiter, Abby, who was extremely communicative and transparent about the process. The team met with me quickly and I was kept in the loop about the process the entire way.

Interview Questions
  • It was mostly a conversation getting to know me and my experience, and they asked some situational questions pertaining to that experience.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in Sep 2020

Interview

They took more than 2 months providing I took the lead on following up for updates after every interview. They won't respond unless you ask. They conducted 7 interviews which were a total waste of time because they want someone who would not have his/her brain of their own. First interview with recruiter, about the role and expectations - went well. The second interview - with the hiring manager, they want to know everything about every technology which even the hiring manager doesn't know so you can actually say anything. The third round was when they started to get serious and here comes another interviewer who thought asking questions about java would make him look smarter but he didn't know, to fetch a written answer, they should ask a proper question instead just sitting behind the camera and blurting anything about java. Forth round started 20 minutes late where the lady was actually cooking in the kitchen while taking my interview and she asked if my talent was worth joining edifices. I really couldn't listen/speak a lot because of the cooker whistles from behind. the fifth round - Java API, multithreading, JSPs, Applets everything about Java but the interviewer was more interested in the location that I would choose. Sixth-round I asked for Tuesday (the next week) but they wanted to get it done with on Wednesday (the same week) so they insisted to go on Wednesday with the first reason being VP is busy the next week and the second reason being they want to close the position this week which was a lie. sixth-round was introduction with VP and it wasn't a pleasant experience. He was laughing after every word I'd speak. He even had to attend 2 urgent calls in between . Seventh-round with HR - discussed everything about role salary and all but to only give the rejection the next day. The next day HR called and said they chose another candidate but the position is still open. Inshort - lies lie lies and they need a slave, not an employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edifecs (Chandigarh) in Aug 2020

Interview

Aptitude test 60 min 30 questions ( easy). Technical HR round( basic Data Structure questions). Technical Hiring Manager Round ( About you ). HR round ( Why do you want to join the company).

Interview Questions
  • Find the second largest element from a given array. Between merge sort and quick sort which one is stable and why? Easy puzzle questions
Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edifecs (SAS Nagar) in Jun 2020

Interview

Two technical rounds with question about java and database. then hr round with senior hr lead and lastly one with senior manager of the teams. Overall it was easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edifecs (United States) in Feb 2020

Interview

About 2 phone screenings, 1 phone interview, then onsite. The recruiter was kind and caring. One interviewer seemed to be not aware of the position I was being interviewed for and was asking questions that were not related. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • SQL, Java, and some interpersonal skills
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edifecs (India) in Sep 2019

Interview

First Written test, Quiz on SQL, C++, Then interview with Managers which was based on Database, C++, Algorithms, Interview with HR, Interview with Director. Cleared all round and i accepted the offer

Interview Questions
  • It was about Database, to write a query using join
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edifecs (India)

Interview

One Technical test. 2 Technical intervies. 1 interview by Director. Final HR interview. If you have prepared the Database and Coding you can crack the interview. Also you need to have knowledge about Computer Networks.

Interview Questions
Edifecs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edifecs (Chandigarh) in Aug 2019

Interview

apptitude and technical mix test then one-one interview after that again interview to check nervousnes, good communication skill required, good team, healthy environment created by the team came to recruit in the college

Interview Questions
Edifecs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edifecs (United States)

Interview

Same -- phone screen followed by onsite 2-3 whiteboard coding rounds. Everyone has an accent and you have to pay close attention and clarify the question before attempting it. These people value attitude more than the technical skills itself. So, show that you can solve the problem or you know how to get to the solution even if you don't know.

Interview Questions
  • trees, design, leet code mediums with arrays, stacks, and queues.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edifecs (Mohali, Punjab) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied through campus. it was one day process, there was a total three-round for the selection. 1. aptitude, technical and three coding question. 2. face to face technical round. 3. HR round.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was cool, he asked most of the question from the resume. simple opps questions and code whatever are written in your paper.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59