Edifecs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edifecs Interview Questions

Interviews at Edifecs

2.7

Unknown Interview

Interview

Very upbeat but make sure you have the right people at the table. If not it will take months to have all buy in. Company is growing top down fast.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers seemed not experienced or prepared to follow through with a close. What seemed to be a great match and an expressed interest was left without further conversation. It was as if it never took place. They were very concerned about the ability to put in 12 or more hours of work daily.   Answer Question

The process was not professional and that was not a good indication of how the company runs...at least that day

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Reruiter found me through LinkedIn. Contacted me and did 2 1 hour phone interviews. Interviewed with CEO. Interviewed with Senior Leadership Team. It was a long process - probably longer than I was prepared for based on my first phone interview. It was a newly created role, which might have contriubted to the long process.

Interview Questions

Interview

The recruiter left for india half way in the interview process.
    they offered me manager position but changed to IC position and reduced the salary just before the offer letter.
    They ask non-relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very bad..they kept reducing the salary

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview

Applied Online. Had couple phone screens with Director of HR and the Hiring Manager. Then I had a face to face interview at their office with at-least 6 individuals up to CIO level. I got excellent feedback in the interview. Then the recruiter of the the company with whom I was working with left the company and in spite of my follow ups never heard from them.

I thought the interview process was developed in a great way but there was never any communication.

Interview Questions

• Make you work on an assignment which you will receive the night before your interview.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview

Same -- phone screen followed by onsite 2-3 whiteboard coding rounds. Everyone has an accent and you have to pay close attention and clarify the question before attempting it. These people value attitude more than the technical skills itself. So, show that you can solve the problem or you know how to get to the solution even if you don't know.

Interview Questions

• trees, design, leet code mediums with arrays, stacks, and queues.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Questions more tied to the language (Java), tool, framework rather than logic, analytical ability and general software development skill.
    They asked about past experience and projects.
    Some questions on core java.
    Be sure to ask about how much off-shore interaction will be there in the project.

Interview Questions

• Java threads deadlock.
      What build tools I know. Specifically SBT. This is no longer relevant as that team is gone.   Answer Question

Technical Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs in April 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR screener, followed up by one with content manager. The content manager's questions were fine. The HR screener almost immediately asked how much I expected to make doing the job.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

1. Referred through an internal connection.
    2. Approached by the HR over email and phone to get expectation on salary/relocation as well as certain level of screening on what areas of domain I have worked on.
    3. Resume screened by managers for their projects and approved.
    4. First interview was over phone with a project Director.
    5. Followed were 8-9 face to face interview, I was called in to the Bellevue, WA office for a day long interviews.
    6. Interviews results were collated and a different HR contacted me indicating I have been selected and Edifecs would like to make an offer. Discussion went over salary indications on point2 and HR gave his maximum budget limitation which meant the offer would be way below the indicated expectation before the entire process began. There was no offer due to our disagreement on offer price.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied on line, 2 weeks, then onsite interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Contacted by HR for the interview, I told i would like to be on the coding side the hr still went and scheduled the interview, after talking to her, and taking the first phone interview, which was not so much technical, they went ahead and scheduled second interview with me, that was not so technical either, After that, i was called onsite, and i had interview with the implementations team, (not development team) like 6 people, none of them seems to be caring about the interview, it was not at all professional. After a boring day of interview, i had already decided i dont want to work there, 3 weeks later they contacted me that there is no offer by that time i had already started working somewhere else.