Edifecs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edifecs Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

was asked to describe problems that were solved in my previous projects, the most interesting and challenging projects and worked through some of the algorithms that the engineering teams face, was also asked to discuss the current problems in the healthcare IT infrastructures and how they should be solved

Interview Questions

• was asked to describe the general producer/consumer problems   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Was a straightforward process, no big surprises. Well coordinated for the most part. Had to do a written test which could have be better organized with what one was supposed to do guidelines etc. Nice lunch box was provided but little time provided in the interview schedule to actually eat it.

Overall an OK experience. Would have been a better use of everyone's time if they had read my resume or listened to what I shared during the phone interview! Also got the impression that the team was very busy with doing activities and fighting fire without a clear vision or direction. Also sensed a subtle morale issue with some of the newer vs older employees. The recruiter however was very friendly and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm- very direct questions, scenario type to describe past experience with a bit of behavioral type questions sprinkled in.   Answer Question

RVP Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews followed up full day on site interviews with offer extended. Met with Human Resource, Product Development, several VP's, Inside Sales, and Professional Services representatives. All engaged were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the company on where it has been and most excited about where it's going.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview with no difficult on unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very reasonable

Interview

The recruiter left for india half way in the interview process.
    they offered me manager position but changed to IC position and reduced the salary just before the offer letter.
    They ask non-relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very bad..they kept reducing the salary

Communications Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview

Received a request for interview via email and did two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manger. Straightforward questions about my resume. A few weeks later, I did one full day interview loop with the hiring manager and a series of senior and junior team members. They provided lunch which I ate alone. The conversations were good and the questions were typical. I came back a week or so later to meet a few other team members. Three weeks went by with the recruiter emailing each week saying they were still working through the process until he finally left a voicemail saying they were going with a different candidate. Being strung along for three weeks after the last set of interviews was the most negative part of the process. That could have been handled better. Otherwise, the process was comparable to other companies' processes.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview

Applied Online. Had couple phone screens with Director of HR and the Hiring Manager. Then I had a face to face interview at their office with at-least 6 individuals up to CIO level. I got excellent feedback in the interview. Then the recruiter of the the company with whom I was working with left the company and in spite of my follow ups never heard from them.

I thought the interview process was developed in a great way but there was never any communication.

Interview Questions

• Make you work on an assignment which you will receive the night before your interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

One of the worst interview process. The Interviewer only had 15 min when the interview was booked for 45 min and then she came 6 min late for it. Very mechanical questions as if she was reading questions from a How to Interview 101 book. Her lack of enthusiasm and unprofessionalism made e decide not to pursue them further

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Disorganized process - Interviewers are way junior for the roles interviewing for

Interview Questions

• 10 scenario stories in 25 minutes phone screen is not an accurate assessment of the fit of a senior person.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edifecs (Bellevue, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Questions more tied to the language (Java), tool, framework rather than logic, analytical ability and general software development skill.
    They asked about past experience and projects.
    Some questions on core java.
    Be sure to ask about how much off-shore interaction will be there in the project.

Interview Questions

• Java threads deadlock.
      What build tools I know. Specifically SBT. This is no longer relevant as that team is gone.
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter followed by two senior execs in quick succession. It has been over a month and there has been no follow-up or updates. The interviewer questions reflected lack of knowledge about Edifecs products or the managed care industry. With half hour interview - 25 mins were just questions for me with hardly anytime to ask any questions about the company or their vision - which clearly indicated their lack of knowledge and insecurities. I wish the company good luck with such people at the helm!