Edifecs Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh
Sunny Singh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free snacks, workout center for people that work at HQ (in 15 reviews)

• Excellent work life balance if you are not in engineering or upper mgmt (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Sunny Singh, Founder and CEO, is very technical and high energy (in 6 reviews)

• Day to day life there is very anxious- no one ever knows if this is the day they will be fired without cause, berated by "Leadership", etc (in 5 reviews)

1. "Nimble, Employee friendly and Wellbeing Focused Organization"

I have been working at Edifecs full-time

Pros

Been with the company for almost 2 years now. I have enjoyed every bit of my tenure here. Just completed the fitness challenge, and soon getting ready for summer picnic. Company doing very well financially and great traction on some of the products like smart trading, enrollment management, encounter management and VBC. Great time to use Kayaks and electric bikes in the office campus. Organic food, juice machine and happy hours are reflection that organization cares for its people. It is a definitely great place to work

Cons

Could improve 401k program though, it is much better than same size company in the area.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus in bringing the revenue and close 2017 with the bang.

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Edifecs full-time

Pros

Very collaborative/open work environment. Easily accessible/approachable managers. The managers make an effort to keep their teams engaged.

Cons

The entrepreneurial spirit of the company can sometimes slow down the completion time of tasks. Some departments could be more efficient with more staff.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work with engaging your team members!

"RUN AWAY!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time

Pros

they can bring you to US with h1b (providing miserable compensation because you know.. why paying a good salary to someone who can't leave)

Cons

The worst employer of the area.
    Terrible compensation, low morale, frequent layoffs.
    I'd just suggest you to go through all the reviews and think twice before believing any 5-star reviews

"Director, Product Marketing"

Former Employee - Director in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Director in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs (More than a year)

Pros

Technical acumen and product management in Compliance Solutions group is outstanding. Top of the market solutions that founded the company and that have progressed over the years.

5 weeks of vacation is amazing. Use of lose it. Accrued balance not paid when you leave unless your state requires it.

Amazing healthcare benefits and flex spending.

Cool office in Bellevue, WA. Lots of remote staff that are respectful of each other and work well together all over the world.

Cons

Sunny Singh, Founder and CEO, is very technical and high energy. Not such a great leader. Arrogant and erratic. Collects expensive, top drawer talent and burns through them rapidly and C and one level below. Unrealistic growth targets of 25% YOY. Sunny seems to be more focused on starting up Round Glass Partners these days.

Indian heavy culture in US. Accents can be tough to get used to.

Advice to Management

Plan, and execute. Stay focused and steady and you will see even better results.

5. "Extremely Bright People"

I worked at Edifecs full-time

Pros

Edifecs is a company that embraces and promotes creativity. The team members are very intelligent and innovative.

Cons

Travel is required for certain positions.

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Offices are nice and benefits are good. People are sympathetic to your frustrations. Average pay. Good diversity from Eastern Europe, India, China and US

Cons

Company has great potential but is being held back by CEO. The CEO is a complete jerk. Yelling is a common place with him. He is completely disconnected with reality of the company or people. HR is a joke. Jerks in Finance. People on the ground and some of the leaders besides the CEO care about others and take pride in their work. Ideas sharing is encouraged but again you are limited with what you can do with those ideas because everything has to be approved by the CEO. So glad I left.

Advice to Management

Why bother - you will post more fake reviews anyways

"No work life balance whatsoever. Less pay. No room to use newer technologies."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great location. Gym facilities. Free parking. Nice people. Few teams are really good where we get to apply the latest and newest technologies but not across the company.

Cons

Some employees are extremely difficult to work with. Tedious methods to get the product working. Stressful work environment. There is absolutely no appreciation whatsoever. You will have to give up on your weekend relaxation if you decide to continue working. Overall, I don't recommend this company. There are many long timers who treat new hires very badly. There is not much of a documentation either which can help understand the process better. Everyone just remembers stuff. I've enjoyed my first six months and gave my best every day but slowly things started to change and my graph took a steep dive.

8. "Great benefits"

I worked at Edifecs full-time

Pros

Positive culture with good people

Cons

Some of the leadership team

9. "Software Engineer Intern"

Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working environment is good. Many facilities such as gym, massage etc.

Cons

compensation and salary provided is OK.

Advice to Management

Nothing

"The positive reviews are hilarious...please keep reading"

Former Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fair salary and benefits are ok

Cons

You better get a drink and snack before reading....this is a really horrible place to be literally soul crushing. The glory days are over. Unfortunately they hire horrible managers and I mean horrible. If you are indian and need to get a stamp on your passport this is a good place. If you lighter skin and are american you won't fit into the culture. HR is hilarious until you let go and then they can't grab your computer and escort you out fast enough. Such a strange and bazaar place. Go anywhere else before taking a job here. I actually liked Sunny and thought he was very respectful of women. And overtime any one writes an accurate honest review they pay someone to write a great review its really funny. So go through the negative reviews and realize we are not there anymore and have no need to lie we are trying to help you from making a life changing mistake.